“My First Restaurant Experience in the Keys” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 77 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Palatka, Florida
“My First Restaurant Experience in the Keys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I truly love this restaurant. The setting is excellent. I ate there on my way down to Key West and again on my way home. Each time the service was excellent, the food fresh and absolutely great tasting, the view could not be better. I was even able to feed the fish from the outside deck area. the water was so clear that I could easily see fish that I have never seen outside an aquarium. I had the best smoked fish dip ever. I could have eaten my weight in it! I have a food allergy and the waitress made sure that there was nothing in the food that would have caused a bad reaction because she did not want my first experience of the Keys to be a bad one. Restaurant was very clean and the restroom was very clean, every need though of right down to mouth wash and hand lotion for the guests. I will certainly return here each time I go to the Keys in the future.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Illinois
“If you visit don't forget the deep fried key lime pie!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Nice place to good for a good meal. Food is good and prices not bad considering your in the Key's. Wait staff is great and helpful and there's both inside and outside seating.The thing that makes this a GREAT place to visit is the Deep Fried Key LimeI would recommend this place and hope to return.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Definitely a must go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We tried Island Fish Company for dinner one day and breakfast another. The food is very good, service was good and friendly. The prices were reasonable, and the view was spectacular

Miami, Florida
“Good Seafood!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very good fresh seafood. Open late. Great views of water and sunset. Friendly staff. Dont forget to stop by the Iguana!

Saint Augustine, Florida
“Great Oyster Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Arrived late on Friday in Marathon. Went to dinner at Island Fish Company and had a fried oyster dinner. It was wonderful. I couldn't help but finish all of it. The staff is friendly. You have the option of sitting inside at a picnic table or outside by the water. We chose to sit outside. Pretty nice place to have dinner for for the keys it's pretty reasonable as well.