“Reef Fishing with Dave is Fun for the whole family!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 72 Activities in Marathon
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Dave Schugar is a second generation fisherman who has over 24 years of fishing experience in the Florida Keys.No matter your level of expertise, Sweet E’Nuf has charters for all ages and levels of fishing experience. Whether it’s a fun family trip you’re looking for or an intense day out with the experts, Captain Dave is the person to call for your next fishing adventure in the Keys.
“Reef Fishing with Dave is Fun for the whole family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

We scheduled a 1/2 day of reef fishing with Sweet E'nuf Charter's Capt. Dave Schuger after watching some of his instructional youtube videos on catching yellowtail. I could see he was good with new anglers. My kids really enjoyed the outing and got to catch some yellowtail (daughter's first!) that I am sure they would not have caught without his help. Dave has a very nice 33ft. boat which makes the ride out to the reef very comfortable. Dave's easy going attitude was entertaining for the kids and mixed with just the right amount of instruction on how to reel the fish in. We ended up having a good day with a variety of fish on ice at trip's end. I highly recommend Sweet E'nuf Charters for your Marathon, FL fishing trip. A good experience all around! It was such a nice day, we even did a little swimming before coming back to the marina.

Visited June 2014
David S, Owner at Sweet E’Nuf Charters, responded to this review, September 17, 2014
Matt, I'm glad to hear I was able to make the fishing trip enjoyable for your kids! I enjoy teaching kids and new anglers how to catch big fish and it's always good to hear Sweet Enuf Charters offered a good fishing experience. Thank you for your comments!

“Great time fishing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Went out twice with Capt. Dave and had a great time both days! Beautiful boat and hard-working, knowledgeable Captain who always puts you on the fish. We will definitely be fishing with him again next year!

Visited April 2014
Alice, I'm very glad to hear you had a good time fishing with me! Thank you for trusting me to take you fishing and I appreciate your continued trust. See you next year!