“very interesting” 5 of 5 stars

Mentor, Ohio
13 attraction reviews
“very interesting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I loved learning all about the turtles and how they get hurt and are found and taken care of. Since I work in the medical field I couldn't believe how they had their own ambulance, anesthesia, and even xray machine!

Visited February 2012

Orlando, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Endangered Creatures”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I, due to inclement weather went to this attraction today and learned a lot of information that we never knew about these wonderful endangered creatures. The relatively young tour guide knew what he was talking about and gave a wonderful presentation.

Colorado
“Great for kids and adults”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Tour starts with informative intro to turtles and the hospital. Our tour guide was very knowledgable. She knew every turtle's name and story. Well worth the time and money.

Saint James City, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Thank you Turtle Hospital”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

All the work you all do is to be commended! We first visited there on our second trip to Marathon. I adopted Rebel, Bubble Butt and another for my nephew, but his name escapes me. Their educational tour is awesome. Whenever we come to Marathon we stop at the Turtle Hospital. I have several t-shirts and we stop so we can donate some dollars each time through. Keep up the good work!

London, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
“Please stop for a tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is a really special place and an opportunity to see turtles which you may not see elsewhere. They do a great job here performing surgery and healing injured turtles, which just seem to keep coming in. They rely on the visitors and the $15 tour of 90mins is given by really well informed guides full of enthusiasm. It is great for kids too. We didn't book but it would be worth doing so to avoid being disappointed and arriving to find it is full.