Coconut Cay was a nice place for us to stop and spend the night. I regret that my family and I had little time to dedicate to our stay in Marathon. Coconut Cay offered free paddle boat, free kayaks and free bike rentals. The hotel has a nice pool and the rooms were nice and clean. I would recommend this place for a cheap stay in the Keys.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cay Resort & Marina Hotel Marathon
- Coconut Cay Resort & Marina Hotel
- Coconut Cay Resort And Marina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Coconut Cay Resort & Marina offering the comfort and charm of a Bahamian style resort, located on the scenic gulf side of Marathon, Florida. We are minutes away from Sombrero Beach, Bahia Honda State Park, the Historic 7 Mile Bridge and Pigeon Key Historic Site, Museums of Crane Point Hammock, great snorkeling, scuba diving and fishing. Your senses will delight in our colorful motifs, shimmering palms and glorious year round sunshine. Your mind and body can relax in our 24/7 pools. Come and enjoy an island life style of total relaxation in our comfortably priced accommodations. It’s a tropical oasis in the heart of the Florida Keys. Come, SEA and play in our ocean, the way it used to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Coconut Cay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.