“pleasant surprise” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Calgary, Canada
“pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

During a recent drive from Orlando to Key West, I noticed that almost all of the Thai restaurants I passed were also sushi restaurants. It made me wonder why this is, and whether either type food could be very good.
After eating at this place in Marathon, I got my answer. While I didn't get served the best red curry I've ever had, it was very good. I asked for Thai spicy, and got it. The ingredients were right, the portion size was generous, the rice was tender and tasty, and the service was good.
Recommended!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cork, Ireland
“Pretty good Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We have visited 4-5 times. It was always good. Never too busy and service always good. We would go back again. Usually about $50 for 2.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Horrible......”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Well I have been going there for 5 years and have always enjoyed the food..until a few days ago when I was shocked to be told the price doubled and when I questioned why the price double a customer got up started shouting at me that I was a lair and he had never seen me there and wanted to pay for my meal so I would leave and never come back.. And every time I tried to defend myself he just shouted louder.. Finally I left in tears only after I paid my own meal.. So I will not be returning ever again..

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Nice, France
“If you want sushis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stopped there with the kids as they were clamouring for sushis. A lot of local guys and a familly atmosphere. Nothing fency but the sushis were okay and the staff friendly.

Visited August 2013
“Great Thai food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for light food fare rather late on a weeknight & were referred here by our deskclerk at Sea Dell motel. Showed up at 9 p.m. & staff were wonderful to make drink recommendations & service was good. Don't let older decor affect your impression because the food was the best Thai Payang & Masumura. Didn't rush us at all. Very accommodating.

• Visited June 2013