“Just eat here” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 72 restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: The original definition of a restaurant used to be: owners cooking for their guests and extending the personal touch to their time at the joint, serving great wines and having personal conversations, time allowing. That's why they come back!! And that's what we do every evening that we serve dinner. Our great servers get to know you and handle the conversation when we are frankly too busy to leave the kitchen at times. After 20 years of service, I think we are going to make it!! Thank you to all that have graced our little spot over years, thanks a million!! Lance and Jan Hill (and by the way, we love kids, have our own, and provide a special menu just for them!)
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Just eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great place. My favorite in the keys. Get the potstickers. Just go and eat here. Very very good.my husband and I shared the pot stickers and the escargot and mushroom and were full after that. We also had the dolphin fish. Creative. Emu that delivers.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

87% Recommend
“By far my very favorite restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

After 20+ years in the Florida Keys I can easily say this is my favorite dining experience. GREAT food, awesome staff and really cool decor make it a great night out. Try the Prime Rib!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best. Restaurant. EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I spend a lot of time in Marathon, and this is hands down my favorite restaurant! The entire staff (Jane, Erica, Ashley and owner Lance) always make dining here an experience! I highly recommend the shrimp dumplings (to die for!) and the warm brie with apricot preserves (delicious!), My dinner companion last weekend had the escargot and portabello appetizer and raved about it. The wine list is extensive and there isn't anything on it that isn't yummy. All in all, everything is great, nothing is lacking. Highly recommend this place :-)

• Visited July 2013
Denver
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

This place was very nice! The service was outstanding and the food was delicious! It is a small place but with a great atmosphere and a good menu with lots of items!

Visited June 2013
“Wonderful Dinner in the Keys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were vacationing in Marathon and are glad we gave Barracuda a try. My husband said the scallops were to die for and my grilled chicken salad was awesome. Our waitress was very pleasant and we very much enjoyed our time. Thanks for an awesome meal.

• Visited June 2013