“By far my very favorite restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 72 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: The original definition of a restaurant used to be: owners cooking for their guests and extending the personal touch to their time at the joint, serving great wines and having personal conversations, time allowing. That's why they come back!! And that's what we do every evening that we serve dinner. Our great servers get to know you and handle the conversation when we are frankly too busy to leave the kitchen at times. After 20 years of service, I think we are going to make it!! Thank you to all that have graced our little spot over years, thanks a million!! Lance and Jan Hill (and by the way, we love kids, have our own, and provide a special menu just for them!)
“By far my very favorite restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

After 20+ years in the Florida Keys I can easily say this is my favorite dining experience. GREAT food, awesome staff and really cool decor make it a great night out. Try the Prime Rib!!!!!

• Visited August 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best. Restaurant. EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I spend a lot of time in Marathon, and this is hands down my favorite restaurant! The entire staff (Jane, Erica, Ashley and owner Lance) always make dining here an experience! I highly recommend the shrimp dumplings (to die for!) and the warm brie with apricot preserves (delicious!), My dinner companion last weekend had the escargot and portabello appetizer and raved about it. The wine list is extensive and there isn't anything on it that isn't yummy. All in all, everything is great, nothing is lacking. Highly recommend this place :-)

• Visited July 2013
Denver
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

This place was very nice! The service was outstanding and the food was delicious! It is a small place but with a great atmosphere and a good menu with lots of items!

Visited June 2013
“Wonderful Dinner in the Keys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were vacationing in Marathon and are glad we gave Barracuda a try. My husband said the scallops were to die for and my grilled chicken salad was awesome. Our waitress was very pleasant and we very much enjoyed our time. Thanks for an awesome meal.

• Visited June 2013
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here last night after reading all these amazing TA reviews and we were not disappointed. First we started with the potstickers. Coming from someone who really does not eat meat , these were so good I could eat them all day every day. My boyfriend even dipped the bread in the sauce it came with it was that good. Then we got burgers. They were good and we definitely enjoyed them. Then our waitress offered us vinilla bean strawberry cheesecake. It sounded good so we took some to go. That was some of the best cheesecake....ever. I would definitely recommend this cute little gem.

Visited June 2013