“Can't say enough how amazing this was!” 5 of 5 stars

+(1)305-304-0015
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Biplane rides for two at the Marathon Airport. Beautiful views of the Florida Keys! Mile Marker 52.3
Brooklyn, New York
“Can't say enough how amazing this was!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Was down in Miami for work for a few months and wanted to take a quick trip down to the keys for the weekend. A friend recommended this tour as a great thing to break up our drive down to Key West. So very glad we stopped! I really enjoyed being able to get a different view of the keys, and in an open air cockpit none the less! Our pilot Brad is exactly the guy you would want to fly with, or sit & grab a beer with (we offered, he of course couldn't but did recommend a great bar that we wouldn't have otherwise found); funny, friendly, & extremely knowledgeable about airplanes and the islands. Highly highly recommend you stop and do this if you ever find yourself in Marathon!

Visited August 2013

“Best way to see the keys!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I would highly recommend this to anyone passing through Marathon. The pilot showed true passion for the keys and his airplane. Best value for a sight seeing tour in the keys!

New York
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome views. Can't wait to do it again!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I would highly recommend this tour. Been visiting the Keys for over 25 years and finally had someone in my party with the interest in taking on this adventure with me. Treated my nephew to this biplane ride for his birthday. We took the 10 - 15 minute tour and we both loved every minute of it. Was exciting being on a 1940 biplane and seeing the beautiful views of Marathon. Good job Evan and looking forward to doing it again in the future.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Best of the best activities in marathon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

This the best way to see Marathon in all its beauty! It was a bright sunny afternoon when we spotted Evan's beautiful bipe. Evan greeted us instantly and we loved the fact that he was very down to earth. He also gave me a free scrunchy for my long hair, when other businesses would charge you for that, that deserves an extra star!

The aerial view of Marathon lets you see everything else you would end up paying entrance fees for. Evan is a great pilot and tour guide, he was very professional -- for that alone he should get 3 extra stars! Plus the price is very reasonable for a 30minute ride! I loved the fact that I was able to ask him questions about the things I see during the flight...and we very knowledgeable of the entire Keys.

For people/couples visiting with only limited time, this is the best activity you can have. Great value for your time and money! Hassle-free, fun and very relaxing! Highly recommended!

I would give this ten huge stars and a big smiley face!!!

7 attraction reviews
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We were just driving down the road and seen the biplane sitting there at the airport so we stopped by. Prices were much cheaper than expected so we did a 30 minute flight.

Evan was a good pilot/guide, didn't rush through anything and he even took our photos of us with our own camera without trying to sell us an overpriced one by using his own setup like many businesses do - and that deserves an extra star on its own.

Highly recommended if you are going through Marathon, just look for the red biplane sitting at the airport.