“Batter Up! Cupcakery hits a Home run!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 72 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Bakery
Newport Beach, California
“Batter Up! Cupcakery hits a Home run!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I had cupcakes from this up and coming cupcakery (I like that word) at a party. Their amazing little cake pops were decadent and delicious. The chocolate chipotle cupcake was rich and chocolate but not too sweet, then BAM! A touch of the right amount of heat after bite. Perfect. Look out for Batter Up!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Marathon, Florida
“Lemon Dreams Cake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

This bakery has the best Lemon cake I've ever had! Super moist and the icing was perfection! I would definitely order from here again.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Cupcakes and Something called a Cake Pop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had these cupcakes and cake pops. They were at a couple of events I went to this summer, while I was in Marathon. I was wondering who made these delightful sweet surprises. The owner is from the Washington Dc area, and has moved to Florida. Her items were so cute. You can tell she takes alot of time for all the details on her items. I met her in person and asked her how did she come up with the unique flavors. Her treats tasted so good, I had to sneak some in my pocketbook to go home. I was told she is in the process of opening her own store. The next time I come to Marathon, I will be sure and visit.

• Visited August 2013