“Wish you were here!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Orlando, Florida
“Wish you were here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stopped here twice on my last visit to Marathon. 1st off I admit it - I am a coffee snob. The espresso here is the best I've had in so long. It was perfection. Not bitter yet strong and so flavorful. I wish I could buy the espresso but it's a special blend just for them! It's in my top 3 of best espresso drinks ever! Honestly, Marathon, is not exactly where I would have expected to find that!

If you are traveling southbound it is on the left just past Vaca Cut between 117th & 116th St. If you blink you will miss it. It's probably about the size of a backyard shed! If you love coffee you will not regret this stop at all!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

93% Recommend
London, United Kingdom
“Coffee stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great little place - drive thru or sit by the dock. Great coffee & lovely setting. Perfectly sited 50 miles from nearest Starbucks!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great all around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I live in marathon and stopped in this morning. We shared a white chocolate mocha on ice and was incredible. My girlfriend is from Washington state and is a coffee snob and loved it. Skip on the Dunkin doughnuts coffee and get the real deal.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Quick and tasty iced coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Try this local spot instead of the usual Dunkin coffee. It tastes way better! They even have a drive through. It gave us all the energy to finish up the long drive back to Key Largo.