“Superb birthday cake” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Superb birthday cake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

They put together a birthday cake for my sons 18th birthday which was related from a picture we provided them with and it was superb.

92% Recommend
Wichita, Kansas, United States
“Best Key Lime Cupcake Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We found this place on a recommendation by a local. I'm not sure if the woman that was working there the day we went was the owner, but she was very sweet to us. We had a key lime cupcake and a vanilla cupcake. We took them back to our hotel in Islamorada for dessert that evening. The key lime cupcake was the best cupcake I've ever had. (I've had A LOT of cupcakes!) Apparently the vanilla was very good also as it was quickly eaten by husband so I didn't get to taste it. The next day we made a trip to Key West and I begged my husband to stop again on our way back. I was disappointed they were out of key lime that day, but I opted for a vanilla one instead. I can say it was pure simple perfection. The same woman waited on us again and remembered us from the previous day. We felt very special! I'm sad that now I'm back in Kansas and those cupcakes are thousands of miles away from me.

Gainesville, Florida
“Good place for ice cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Small place. We had ice cream only. Not made onsite but shipped in. Good quantity and 24 flavors to choose from. Looks like they also have pastries and cupcakes for those so inclined.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Key Colony Beach, Fl
“Wonderful breakfast croissant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stopped by the other day for a quick breakfast, had the delicious, fresh and tasty Egg/Ham and Cheese Croissant. So fresh and deliciouus, made to order. An excellent cup of coffee too.
I have had their bagels and cupcakes which are also excellent, all made on premesis. Cute little tables in front and a wonderful garden with tables out back. Very clean and wonderful service too!

Virginia
“Ice cream and cupcakes--Here and Now!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Husband and I were in Marathon for a long weekend and we topped it all off with a visit to Sweet Savannah's for ice cream (and cupcakes for later!) and we LOVED everything!! I am a die-hard coconut ice cream fan and I was delighted with the Coconut Joy flavor. Key Lime was my 2nd scoop (also fabulous) and made for a great combo. Hubby had chocolate and Heath bar scoops and he finished before me!! Key Lime cupcake and Sweet & Salty cupcakes were the perfect ending to our last day on vacation. Highly recommend to all.