“DELICIOUS” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 77 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: KING Seafood Retail Market & Restaurant - Open 7 DAYS, 10am-9pm. You can order by the pound or by the menu. Our specialty is Fresh Seafood, from local fisherman. Our commercial boats provide fresh Stone Crab & Lobster (in season), our OPEN Kitchen allows you to see how we prepare your meal when you order.
Cincinnati
“DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Yes , it is in all caps because I am shouting it out-meal was delicious!!!! We had seafood soup-the small serving is huge, conch fritters, yellow rice with shrimp, yellow rice with conch and the flan. All excellent. Prices are great. Servings large. Staff very friendly. Restaurant very clean. Don't miss it, it is at the top of my list of restaurants to return to when in marathon.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dover, Pennsylvania
“Cuban Coffee...the best I ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My husband ordered the Cuban. I thought it was so good I ate most of it. We ordered crab claws & lobster bisque which were average. Prices were great. The coffee was my favorite part. If I lived there this would definitely be my coffee stop. Service was very friendly.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Apopka
“Terrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Ordered Lobster bisque and I swear it had no lobster but what appeared to be dried out pieces of shrimp. The flavor was not rich at all. Also had blackened grupon sandwich and it tasted nothing like grouper and had a rubber texture to it. My husband ordered fish nuggets, and while they were seasoned and fried, they really had to real taste. Coleslaw was good and frenchfries were hot and fresh....go figure. I also did not like having to order and then sit down, and then serve myself when it was cooked. Very disappointed in the service and definitely the food..

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
King S, Manager at King Seafood Market & Restaurant, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Thank you for your comments, we do our best to serve our customers with good food, we appreciate your business and your comments.
New Jersey
“Fun place; don't miss!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to try hogfish and finally got to here. This doesn't look like much from the highway or when you walk in, but don't let that put you off. For a very fair price, you will get great fresh seafood and Cuban food. We started with the seafood soup and it was great, and a big bowl of soup. I had my hogfish sandwich, which was great with lettuce and tomato. My husband had the Cuban sandwich, my oldest son had the shrimp with yellow rice, and he ate every last bit, and my youngest son had the ham and cheese sandwich. Everything was great.

We enjoyed seeing the photos on the wall of Cubans coming to the US on rafts. It reminded us of the sacrifices others have made to come to the US.

Visited April 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good food, good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were not sure how this restaurant would be since it doesn't look like a hit from appearance, but we tried it anyway. The food was very good for the price you pay. I got the mahi mahi sandwich- $8.99. While it did not come with anything else but coleslaw, the sandwich was so big that I didn't need anything else. They also had many other items that looked great and unique.
It's worth the trip over!
When we went- they were taking cards but tips were cash only which was a little inconvenient.

• Visited March 2013