The rooms here are gorgeous the bed is super comfortable and the bed linens were AMAZING QUALITY and VERY clean...in fact, I'd love to find out where they purchased the comforters and curtains to buy some myself they were THAT GOOD. The only drawback of the single room we had right next to the office was that there were no useable power outlets. Not even in the bathroom. The flat screen tv was great and it was nice to see an alarm clock and a welcome mat at each door. The pool was great too and well maintained and clean with plenty of loungers. Couldn't even hear the traffic from the highway in front of the motel. I'd definitely stay here again, BEST price off season for what u get in the room.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Motel & Trailer Park Hotel Marathon
- Pelican Motel And Trailer Park
- Pelican Motel & Trailer Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carefree’s Pelican Motel was recently remodeled to bring back those retro open-air motel days, but with all the modern amenities we have grown to love. You can pull up right to the door of your private room, conveniently unload your luggage and be sitting on our beautiful shore in less than five minutes.While our look is vintage, our six rooms and three efficiencies are all new. Each room is equipped with an individually controlled air-conditioner, ceiling fan, refrigerator and microwave for your comfort and convenience.Tucked into the picturesque Florida Bay on Grassy Key at Mile Marker 59, just 45 minutes east of Key West, the Pelican is one of a few Marathon Florida Hotels that gives you access to 300 feet of secluded waterfront and a private marina. Our boat slips are just waiting for your vessel, and we’ve got a fish cleaning station ready for you to handle your saltwater catch of the day.When you’re through with your day on the water, jump in by swimming off our bay front or take a dip in our heated swimming pool. Relax, you're in the Florida Keys! ... more less