“Incredible view....overpriced drinks!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bar
Ozona, Florida
“Incredible view....overpriced drinks!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We were fortunate enough to stay at Tranquility Bay and were amazed by the incredible...and I mean INCREDIBLE sunsets from this tiki bar!! I was so excited ... there's nothing I love more than a few adult beverages at a beachy location with a gorgeous sunset. HOWEVER, when we ordered our first round of drinks, two "Key West Sunsets" and my daughters first-ever virgin strawberry daiquiri.....I was disgusted at the price. $38?? Served in a plastic nightclub cup? Yeah, I get it....and I did expect to pay more than normal, but to drop nearly a hundred bucks on two rounds of drinks for two adults and one child? Our admission to Theater of the Sea was cheaper than that! So, the rest of the week, we brought our own drinks in traveler mugs and sat at the tables outside the tiki bar. Still had the best of both worlds and I left with money in my pocket.

Visited June 2013

Florida
“Wow! What a view.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We only stopped at the tiki bar for a drink but the experience was lovely. The drinks were great, the bartenders friendly, and food at a nearby table looked really good. I saw several tempting items on their menu and may want more than just a drink on our next visit.

Visited March 2013
Cornwall
“Great location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We did not eat here but the food we saw looked good!! We had drinks which were a tad expensive but the location is perfect!! The best sunsets in the keys!! Much better than key west!!

Visited August 2012
Toms River, New Jersey
“Tjs tiki bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great location on the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort!! Service outstanding by bartenders and very nice size cocktails for the money. Beautiful beachside bar.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good food and great views!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

We were staying at the resort that houses this restaurant and had lunch here twice. We really enjoyed it both times. The service was very friendly and the food was good. Also enjoyed the mixed drinks. The fish tacos are very good, I ended up having those both times since i enjoyed them so much the first day. The view is amazing; water and sand. Prices were in line with other comparable options on the island.