I will never use Capt. Pips again. While my family was visiting Marathon, we decide to rent a boat and enjoy the beautiful waters of the middle keys. After some research we decided to go with Capt. Pips. I should have known that something was going on when the person at the dock informed us that the fuel gage was broken. Also the English women at the front desk was extremely rude and condescending.
We went out for a whole day but mostly just fished at one spot on the 7 mile bridge. When we returned the gas bill was over $300 dollars! This was how much the boat was to rent! I felt that my family and I were taken full advantage of. We never got further then 1 mile of Capt. Pips. I will never use you guys again and would appreciate it if you take me off your e-mail list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy clean, comfortable fully renovated accommodations, with a brand new waterfront pool. Choose from motel-style guest rooms, efficiencies or one- & two-bedroom apartments with either open-water or tropical garden views. When you stay with us you can receive between 10%-50% off your boat rental. We also rent kayaks, paddle boards & zayaks. See the Seven Mile Bridge & historic Pigeon Key Island from the air onboard our new 31ft Oceanpro Parasail boat "Seven Mile High Club". World-class fishing & diving are only minutes from your door in the beautiful Florida Keys. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Pip`s Marina And Hideaway
- Captain Pip`s Marina & Hideaway Hotel Marathon