“Fantastic for getting pre-teen certified!!!” 5 of 5 stars

4650 Overseas Highway, Marathon, FL 33050
305-743-7255
Website
Improve this listing
“Fantastic for getting pre-teen certified!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

This whole place is fantastic! Professional, kind, intelligent... Fun... We could go on and on! Everything is run like a Swiss watch. There is also excellent snuba and snorkeling. If you have a budding marine biologist, this is your place! Big thanks to East Coast divers in Brookline MA for helping us find Tildens! Thanks so much to everyone at Tilden"s!

Springfield, Missouri
“Excellant care- Very professional staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

They really treat you like family. The staff is very knowledgable and attentive, and truly cares about the safety of the snorkeling/snuba experience.The entire boat/dive crew was great! Thanks Tilden's!

Visited August 2014
Lajord
7 attraction reviews
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

My husband and I had just received our scuba certificate. We received our diving certificate in July and had taken our first salt water dive with another company on July 26. We had a really bad experience with this company and we were about to hang up our gear forever. We gained the nerve to try diving one more time and so we asked around Marathon where and who we should dive with and Tilden was a name we heard a few time. We decided to book a dive with Tilden and I am sure glad we did. They have wonderful staff who explain what the dive conditions are like before heading out. When we dove with them they were really busy with the mini lobster season but they still had time for us. The store has lots of really nice gear, equipment and clothes for sale. One of the things I purchased was a ball hat and attached to this hat was a free entry into a draw. I have never seen so many really nice prizes in all my life. I am the most unluckiest person but I even won a prize. I feel that I was lucky a few times this day.....winning a prize, finding such a good diving company and restoring good faith in diving.

Jacksonville
“Friendly service. Timmy is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My family has been going to Tilden's for years. They really treat you like family. The staff is very knowledgable and attentive. Timmy is my favorite! She has the coolest name and an even better personality!

Tampa, Florida
“Friendly staff, greatdiving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We had a great diving experience -4 divers and 5 snorkelers Captain Don made sure us divers had plenty of "space" and dive time. Sombrero Reef was nice, like an aquarium ! Dive shop staff was very friendly and helpful, especially when we were looking for a good local seafood restaurant for lunch!!! Good luck to the Spinys and Spines Tournament on the 30-31st. What a great way to help a friend with cancer! Thanks for a great dive experience! We'll be back!!