“Excellent arrangements and very good trip” 5 of 5 stars

305 289-0614
Website
Improve this listing
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent arrangements and very good trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Very well arranged, good staff, and a safe and enjoyable trip. Capt. and mate knew what they were doing, set expectations and let the folks have a good time.

Ludowici, Georgia
“Had a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Folks were friendly and knowledgable. Fast trip out and more time than almost everybody needed to swim. I'd go again.

Hewitt, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
“Fun and sun! ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

When we arrived it did not look like much but we figured ok we would give them a shot. The captain and his dive master were very helpful. The lady dive master was very nice. The lady checking us in was another matter. She was abrupt and rude. Not friendly at all, very fixated on parking and telling everyone your in the wrong spot. She would repeat herself a lot. The snorkeling was really nice though lots of fish and coral. It was really bumpy going out but calm coming back.
Oh by the way if the dive master tries to give you discount tickets for lunch at Porky's BBQ next door, RUN! RUN! Very fast! It is the worst BBQ I have ever had! Even if your staving RUN!!!!!!!!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
“Rough seas but a nice outing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

A group of 10 of us went out on a windy day with rough seas (2-4 foot swells). The catamaran was good transport to and from the reef, the equipment was good and the crew was helpful. There are snacks and drinks available for purchase but we brought our own. Even with the rough seas visibility was good and we saw many tropical fish and a turtle. The reef did not have a lot of color but there were interesting areas to explore. Based on temperature and wind we tried to push back another day but there was not visibility. I would recommend checking weather forecasts before committing to the trip (due to our size we were encouraged to book in advance). My cousins almost brought my two young nephews (2 and 4) but left them with my parents. This was a good idea as I doubt they would have lasted the 1 3/4 hours at the reef.

Tyler, Texas
11 attraction reviews
“Great customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

We actually did not get to go out on the trip due to rough conditions. However, due to how another company on key largo dealt with the same problem the next day, I wanted to leave them a great review. Spirit called a couple hours before the tour and told me the waves were too rough. They gave me three options; cancel, reschedule later in the day, or else go out that morning but stay on the bay side (no reef, but still some coral and fish). We declined, but i am very glad about how they handled it and gave me the options.