Although I wonder what is the definition of "resort", so widely used, the hotel is OK but:
- the beach is just a patch of white sand, surrounded by grass and rocks (the latter on the seaside).
- there is a nice wooden dock, but - I guess because of the currents - the water was particularly uninviting, with some floating discarded plastic bottles.
- the boats available to the guests were in poor condition
- do not even think to stay at room # 18: the stench coming from the garbage dumpster (used also by a seafood restaurant in the property) it was
quite unpleasant (to say the least).
In conclusion: if you are looking for a decent place to stay for a few nights, it's OK (beware of room 18, though!), but don't expect a resort.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowtail Hotel
- Yellowtail Hotel Marathon
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Yellowtail Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.