En route to Key West, we were advised that accommodation would be at a premium by visitor centres, with the "Fantasy Festival" on in a few day, so stayed here. The room, 605 was dirty, the beds were not too bad, except for the coffee spilt on one bedspread. The room was not touched during our day out, new towels were provided. The air conditioner was like a truck motor and we were unable to sleep with the windows open, no flyscreens. Breakfast was budget. We got what we paid for, cheap by local standards, not nice. The dud for our 8 weeks. We should have paid a few more dollars for the Hampton.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Islamorada Hotel
- Days Inn & Suites Islamorada Hotel Islamorada
- Days Inn And Suites Islamorada
- Days Inn Hotel Islamorada
- Days Inn Islamorada
- Islamorada Days Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Islamorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.