“Very cool from a divers POV” 4 of 5 stars

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Miami, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“Very cool from a divers POV”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Small lil museum but packed with diving information and a cute little gift shop. We had a blast walking around and learning about the history of diving plus some of the newer marvels that have come out in the last few years. Definitely recommend it for any divers!

Visited August 2012

• Polish first
Ohio City, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“omg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

this was so cool. when you walk in you go throu a door that looks like a sumarine it so cool there is so many cool things there

Visited July 2012
Santiago, Chile
8 attraction reviews
“A little marvel. It is packed with gear from the early days of diving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

As diver I felt compeled to visit this unique museum but without much expectation. However, I was impressed by the huge collection of diving related objects, from the very early times of diving to current times going through fishing, wrecks, construction, deep, technical, etc. It deserves to invest a couple of hours to really see all what it has to offer.

Visited November 2012
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Great stop in the keys.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Wasn't sure how I or my 12 y/o daughter would enjoy this place. We are divers but I was never expecting the incredible depth of this place(pun intended). Worth every penny of the visit. The volume of historical artifacts from diving all over the worl is just incredible. Has the most complete collection of commercial/military diving helmets on display. Definitely worth the stop and a couple hours of your time while in the keys. Staff was friendly.

Visited October 2012
Houston, Texas
25 attraction reviews
“Wow... I had no idea!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I had no idea how long we have been diving. Do you? It was crude and there had to of been lots of issues but people have been diving for over $&@ years. You have to go to find out and you will be amazed. I had no idea this place existed until I was on a dive trip to Florida and saw the sign as I drove by. I had to stop and I was shocked. It is very, very well done with professional displays representing the timeline of human diving.... And it is amazing what we have done getting to our safe, modern equipment. You have to go here if you are in the keys and love diving.

Visited November 2012