“Wow... I had no idea!” 5 of 5 stars

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Wow... I had no idea!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I had no idea how long we have been diving. Do you? It was crude and there had to of been lots of issues but people have been diving for over $&@ years. You have to go to find out and you will be amazed. I had no idea this place existed until I was on a dive trip to Florida and saw the sign as I drove by. I had to stop and I was shocked. It is very, very well done with professional displays representing the timeline of human diving.... And it is amazing what we have done getting to our safe, modern equipment. You have to go here if you are in the keys and love diving.

Visited November 2012

• Polish first
Memphis
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A really great place to visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

As a scuba instructor & my room mate is is a beginner diver, we appreciated seeing an awesome collection of vintage gear giving a complete history of diving up to today's gear.

Visited November 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Time Above Water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Some friendsrecommended checking this museum out while my wife and I were in the Keys on vacation. We are both divers but she originally had no interest in going. After bad weather cancelled our dive I talked her into going, and she loved it. If you have any interest in man's exploration of the oceans this is a must do.

Visited October 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“nicely done!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I did not think i would enjoy this but it proved to be quite nice. I enjoyed the exhibits tremendously. it is well worth the time and inexpensive admission. we were fortunate enough to happen upon it on a night that there was a guest lecture being done and this was wonderful! it ended up being a highlight of the trip. though i feel i am knowledgeable I was blessed to learn a great deal more info. what a rare place!

Visited October 2012
Stuart, Florida
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Good palce to see diving history in the keys...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Tour will take you about an hour or so. Worth your time. Wish they would expand the gift shop and see some treasure coins? Good for all ages and folks interested in diving history.

Visited September 2012