Three weeks ago my daughter got married at Coconut Cove Resort. Family and friends are still talking about what a great wedding it was. The bride's family is from Southern California so we are used to beautiful beach settings but we were blown away at the beauty of the wedding location. Everything was perfect from the moment we checked in on Friday until we left on Monday after Sunday wedding. We had the whole resort to ourselves. We had our rehearsal dinner at the resort where we also had a BBQ pit to roast marshmallows. We had full use of their bar to store and serve drinks. Patty, the manager was GREAT! She made sure we had everything we needed. She was always there when I needed her. Now the wedding. Paul and Magda know how to throw a wedding. Everything was beautiful from tables to flowers to the benches with pillows. The food was excellent and plentiful. We primarily dealt with Magda in wedding planning and she's an absolute delight to work with. My daughter wanted the fireworks and I thought we didn't need them, but I was wrong. They blew everyone away especially since they were unexpected. The whole wedding weekend couldn't have been any better. Thank you Magda, Paul and Patty for a wonderful wedding.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cove Resort And Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Coconut Cove Resort And Marina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 7 acres nature preserve, Coconut Cove Resort & Marina exudes a "Caribbean vibe ," offering visitors a quiet, secluded escape at a surprisingly affordable rate. The lowest-priced of the 20 rooms are the Captain's cottages with a full kitchen and picnic table right in front of the room. General's rooms are situated in the more modern building, and are ideal for larger groups and wedding parties (which the resort specializes in). Ceremonies take place on select weekends and come complete with an evening fireworks display.Beautiful sunning beach overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, complimented by a zero-entry outdoor pool with a cascading waterfall. The resort offer boat, wave runner, kayak, rentals, also kite-boarding lessons right from the marina. Situated in the heart of Islamorada with many restaurant and bars, Theater of the Sea, and the Geological Park within walking distance Coconut Cove is the perfect place to have fun. complimentary coffee and Danishes are offered each morning along free maid service daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo, EasyToBook and Hotwire so you can book your Coconut Cove Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.