“DELISH!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 82 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Café
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Delivery, Dessert
Description: Locally owned and Operated Cafe. We specialize in Great Breakfasts & Lunches at Affordable Prices. We have been Voted Best Breakfast in Islamorada since 1998. Our Managers & Staff will help be your Travel Guides while visiting Paradise. Happy Travels, Mike
Elgin
“DELISH!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

WOW!!! Great food and service. If I could this place 10 stars I would. I had the banana bread french toast and Oh MAMA it was good. My family loved their breakfast too. And the art gallery next door was so fun.. Loved it!!!!! The staff is great. You will not be disappointed. Do not miss out on this little gem!

Visited October 2012

Orlando, Florida
“Better than Dad.. almost better than Mom ..opps”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I ordered the egg white Omelets Kitchen Sink, and boy you best be hungry. The Hash Browns were so amazing-- probably the best I have ever had. My Omelets had everything in it, and boy it should have counted for lunch too-- it was so big, and not greasy at all. My better half on one day had the pancakes which were real good and the next day biscuit and gravy. But we came back yes the 3rd day to the Kitchen Sink omelet with Egg Whites. Dave gave us great advice on where to eat as well, we did not listen to him on the first night for dinner and we laughed so hard saying the locals know the best. Jessica was our server and much pretty than Dave too, she made laugh and keep my hot coffee full. She remember us the 2nd day too, what we ordered and where we were from. To be honest folks this is truly a destination for breakfast.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ocala, Florida
“great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Ate here twice last week. Husband had country fried steak, I had the Belgian waffle. So good we came back a few days later. Hashbrowns are great, not always easy to find. Nice and crispy. Fun place to have breakfast or lunch. In the Keys, its all about the fishing, and the walls are covered with colorful art and history. Friendly service, reasonably priced.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Yummy, authenic, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Went to Mangrove Mikes for breakfast. Grandparents, 2 kids under 8, my sister-in-law, and me . When we first got out of our car, we heard wonderful reggae music. Saw some lizards on the rocks outside the store (big hit with the 2 boys of course.) Everything we got to eat was wonderful. Pancakes, ham, bacon, biscuits and sausage gravy, hashbrowns, and eggs were all cooked well. Service was good and the food was ready so fast - even with it being crowded! Will definitely be back before we leave next Sunday!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great pancakes and mr. Dave is a keeper.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

My wife had the homemade banana bread French toast which was good but not special. I had chocolate chip pancakes which were very tasty. The best part was the man that greeted you at the door named Dave. He was very nice with a great wit about him.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere