We stayed in the one bedroom bungalow on the beach. It was very cozy with it's little kitchen. The bed was very comfy. The hammock in the front was a perfect addition. The continental breakfast in the morning was a typical breakfast, but eating breakfast in the front of our bungalow overlooking the ocean was beautiful. The pool was great. It is one of those walk in pools. We will be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best kept secrets and favorite escapes of Keys aficionados, La Siesta in Islamorada, is located on 6-acres of oceanfront accessible by the historic Overseas Highway at mile marker 80. Our hotel is less than 90 minutes from Miami, putting the resort in the heart of the lively Florida Keys, providing a tranquil escape among native flora and fauna for an uncommonly relaxing retreat. Retreat from the everyday and embrace the natural beauty of Florida at its best. The shimmering blue hues of the Atlantic Ocean will greet you upon arrival and the private sugar sand beach will call your name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Otel and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Siesta Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Siesta Resort And Marina
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada