“Great time kite fishing with Capt. Joe Hendrix” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 116 Activities in Islamorada
Type: Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: FEARLESS FISHING is a custom built Conch 27' powered by a 2013 Yamaha 350 hp engine with Captain Joe Hendrix at the helm. We specialize in Offshore and Reef/Wreck Fishing in Islamorada, Florida Keys. We are available for full day, half day and 3/4 day charters. Sailfish, Wahoo, Dolphin (Mahi Mahi), Sharks, Kingfish, Tuna, Blue & White Marlin, Yellowtail, Mutton Snapper, King Mackerel, Grouper, Cobia, Tarpon, etc. are among the many fish you can go after.
Tampa, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Great time kite fishing with Capt. Joe Hendrix”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Spent 2 days fishing with Capt. Joe. Had a great time and very impressed with how he handles those kites. Hooked one sail and picked up some Yellow Jacks and a few Kings. Overall great experience. He is very good with children. My 10 and 8 year old had a great time.

Visited January 2013

Charlotte NC
“Captain Joe's the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

My family and I were fortunate enough to get down to Islamorada for a few days over the Holidays, managed to squeeze in a morning with Captain Joe and landed my first sail fish. This is my second time out with Fearless Fishing, Joe does a terrific job making all of us feel like seasoned professionals (which we are clearly not!), and he goes over and beyond tracking down fish for us. I highly recommend hooking up with Joe and Fearless Fishing for a fun day on the water.

Visited December 2012
“Great time sail fishing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Capt Joe Hendrix was awesome. We had some choppy conditions but fished right through it. My son and I had high confidence in both the fishing guidance and the safety out on the water. If you wan a laid back, casual, but successful experience - Fearless Fishing is for you.... Great day ! We each caught a sail and had a third in the line but lost it, while other boats in the area were skunked - we had the right man guiding!

“One of best offshore guides in Keys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Have been fishing in the Keys for years and think that Captain Joe is one of the most hard working, likeable and dependable guides out there. He consistently finds the fish regardless of the conditions and knows the waters around Islamorada extremely well. If you are planning to fish offshore while down there (sailfish, tuna, mahi mahi etc) I highly recommend The Fearless.

Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
“Perfect fishing vacation!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Not only did Capt. Joey put us onto some fish immediately upon hitting the blue water, he also hooked us up with some really nice fish! We first found a school of jack crevalle feeding on baitfish and landed a large one, and then we got slammed by two large sailfish doubled up on two rods. We also pulled in a nice mahi mahi and a lone blackfin tuna. We even had a huge bull shark eat a hooked tuna and put up a good 30 minute fight before the leader gave to wear. With fish on line, it was similar to controlled chaos because it was so intense at first and then it became more invigorating as we landed the fish! Our adrenaline was pumping hard through our chests. The excitement on the boat was fantastic! We had three guys on our trip. One having little to no experience with fishing at all, one guy who had never been fishing on the ocean, and I have had enough fishing experience to know what to expect. However, I was not expecting the 110% over-the-top experience Capt. Joey gave us on his worthy ship, the "Fearless." I could not think of asking another captain to take me back out on the water after having such a successful day with Capt. Joe Hendrix. In fact, we are already talking about our next trip to Islamorada, FL in May. We hope Capt. Joey will be ready for us again. We will be!!!

Visited November 2012