“There's just something about this food...” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 82 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: American
Yonkers, New York
“There's just something about this food...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Staying at the postcard inn for a few days and the food at the restaurant is amazing! We tried the mussels, baby back ribs, pulled pork, sweet potato fries, green beans and roasted chicken. Very happy with the menu selections and food. The staff is just as awesome as the food! Cool environment, great for families. Reasonably priced

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Destination Weddding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Super spot for 50 people and destination wedding. parked cars and enjoyed bars, bands, beach and pools.

Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“Party Scene”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I had a quick bowl of soup at the small outside restaurant. Quick service and average food. After our dive we came back and had a few drinks at the outside bar and listened to some music. The music was pretty loud. This is a great place to go if you are in the mood to party in the afternoon or evening.

DeLand, Florida, United States
“Best location in the upper keys”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

After having been here before, I was less than thrilled from the first visit. But it was on the tail end of a holiday. I chose to give them another chance followiing Labor Day holiday. I was upgraded to a beach side room and that made all the differance in the world. The room was way better than those that have not been renovated yet. Clean, refreshing, the best views I have seen since being in Hawaii or when I lived in Malibu.

I was not very impressed after my first visit to Postcard Inn but I prefer to give people, places and venues a second chance. I am sure glad I did that this time. They have made improvements and are working dilligently to maintain that progressive stance. As with most resorts or hotels in the Keys, there is always work or maintainancfe that can be done. That is just the nature of life in the Keys. The staff is always friendly from front desk right down the the grounds personnel. If you were to award stars for the personnel, they rate 5 stars on that alone. I have read a few negitive reviews about the staff here and just dont see it so one must consider the source on thouse. There are some people that you just cant please.

Is ther room for improvement? Of course there is as with any resort or hotel. Especially in the Keys. But The Postcard Inn is making strides to do just that and it was evident since my last visit here.

Would I visit here again, Thanks to Ben and his very friendly staff, YES, I will come back again.

Miami Beach, Florida
“Waited for an hour and food never came”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We waited for an hour and food never came, finaly we left!!!
But we've been there four times now, and ALL FOUR TIMES we've waited so long for the lunch, that we nearly walked out. Finally, the last time here, we did walk out after waiting 45 min. for just 2 orders of fish fry.

• Visited August 2013