“Awesome breakfast ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 82 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Dessert
Description: We invite you to visit BOB'S BUNZ ISLAMORADA RESTAURANT & BAKERY for a great BREAKFAST, LUNCH or PASTRY that will soon become as much a part of your Florida Keys experience as basking in the sun or relaxing under a palm tree!We feature over 100 items on our regular menu, as well as "Daily Specials". Satisfy your sweet tooth with one of our delectable Bakery treats. Choose from a wide variety of Fresh Baked Pastries: muffins, cookies, pies and of course our famous Cinnamon Bunz and Sticky Bunz... After all, they are the "BEST BUNZ IN TOWN"!
“Awesome breakfast ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Great hole in the wall place! They will even pack breakfast/Lunch if you are going out fishing... food is awesome and great service!

Vero Beach, Florida
“Buns - Make Mine Sticky”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We recently stopped by Bob's Bunz (Officially know as Islamorada Cafe & Bakery) for coffee and a pastry. We tried the cinnamon buns, sticky buns, and scones. The scones and cinnamon buns were okay, but nothing special. The coffee was just average. But oh those sticky buns were great. We went back for more. They are moist with cinnamon throughout. Go sticky, if you can.

Palm Coast, Florida
“WORSE BREAKFAST & STAFF ATTITUDE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I think my title pretty much summed it up. We went because it has positive reviews which I now wonder if people were paid to write them. I started t order my meal and asked that my scrambled eggs be covered with extra cheese and I got an immediate snotty attitude and was told "WELL I am not the chef" The food when it did come was dismal at best! Dry and beyond buttering a rock hard biscuit, not cooked hash browns, the cheese on the eggs was unwrapped american cheese squares laid on top of the eggs. I can not even describe my husbands. We bought a loaf of banana bread to take back and IT WAS DRY!! I have never ever had dry bread like that in my life.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“yummy pastries and breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We really enjoyed a delicious, hearty breakfast with large portions. Have daily specials. We took several pastries home and they were delicious. It is nice to have a good bakery to visit when you are on vacation. They will make a cake with advanced notice if you are celebrating something.

Madison, Georgia
“Would look for other options...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stopped here for morning coffee and pastries to take back to our house across the street at The Moorings Village. The coffee was so bad that I actually left one of them there, knowing that there was no way that we'd drink both. The pastries were mostly over the top sweet and sugary (maybe that's what most people are looking for). The service was good, though. The girl who was running the coffee and bakery case was very nice. After looking at TripAdvisor, I think that there are much better options for breakfast on Islamorada.