“Caught everything we asked!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The Caribsea is a 44ft sportfisher featuring a spacious deck and comfortable cockpit that can accommodate 1-6 anglers. The boat is fully equipped and ready to fish (rods, reels, & license provided). The experienced & professional crew of the Caribsea will create a charter custom suited for you! They will go through every means necessary to ensure that you and your party catch as many fish as possible (and target the species your looking for).
Paris, Tennessee
“Caught everything we asked!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

My husband has fished with Captain Kenny many times and wanted me to have a great experience. I hoped to catch dinner, a sailfish or a great story. Managed to experience all! Kenny was instructive and patient with my mediocre skills. Learned a bunch! Have already started planning another trip.

Visited February 2014

Beaufort, South Carolina
10 attraction reviews
“Kenny is the man to fish with”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Kenny and the Caribsea=A great day fishing. The boat is very confortable and the bathroom is clean. Kenny and Lee were very organized and worked hard to make our trip the best it could be. I felt at home on the boat and we had alot of good action with a variety of species. We started the day out on the reef landing some yellowtail snapper and a few Cero mackeral then off to a nice school of Jack Cevelles then some good action with a school of Cobia and finally we polished off the day with a double Sailfish hookup. I would recommend Kenny for your fishing trip.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best 21st Birthday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

For my 21st birthday, I told my dad that I wanted to catch a sailfish. He spent months researching and talking to people for recommendations on where to go and with who. Kenny and the Caribsea stood out among the rest. As a father himself, Kenny understands father/daughter fishing and the importance of family. We spent two full days fishing with Kenny and he exceeded every expectation I had. We caught 5 sailfish, and Kenny made sure I got a great photo with my catch. We targeted sailfish but also had fun reeling in red snapper, blackfin tuna, and mahi mahi. I highly recommend Kenny and the Caribsea!!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Two Great Days with Kenny on Caribsea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Two days on the Caribsea with Kenny and Lee was great fun. The boat was clean, well maintained and perfect for a father / daughter sailfish outing. Kenny and Lee were absolutely focused putting us on sailfish. Not only did they successfully put us on sailfish, they were entertaining to be with. Our objective was to catch sailfish. The first day, the sailfish just were not there, but we caught other fish for a fun day. First thing 6am on day two, Kenny said this boat will not go to the dock today without a sailfish. Later that morning, we hooked our first two at once for an explosively exciting 45 minutes of reeling them in. We caught five sailfish for the day plus other nice fish. In addition to sailfish, we caught blackfin tuna, red snapper and mahi mahi, which Lee filleted for us. We highly recommend Kenny and the Caribsea.

Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Bachelor Trip Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Kenny, thanks for a great weekend of fishing and comradery. We went out on December 6 & 7 for two full days of fishing. We had a lot of action the first day by running into a school of Jacks, then catching several yellow tail and mangrove for dinner. The second day was slower but we still ended up with a sailfish and 2 mahi. Kenny is super personable and very helpful. Next time I'm in the keys we'll definitely be back.

Visited December 2013