“Wow - excellent dining experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 82 restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: A warm, inviting dining room with colorful local art adorning the walls. Small, sleek bar serving fine wine and beer. Tropical veranda seating for a lovely alfreso dinner or Sunday brunch.
“Wow - excellent dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Great meal, great service, great staff. Very fine dining experience. The fish was wonderful. I saw a few people order the 28oz bone in steak and was amazed at the size. Really a top class meal

The dining room is not huge 10 tables so call ahead for reservation. They have outside dining but I wouldn't want to miss the atmosphere and attentiveness of the staff. They have a nice wine and beer selection but no bar.

I'd recommend to anyone who wants a special night out!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

90% Recommend
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Nice ambiance, food was great. If you love fresh native fish, this is the place.

Visited July 2012
Vero Beach, Florida
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

We went to this restaurant due to the proximity to our hotel. My husband and I shared the escargot and tomato mozz salad. These appetizers were excellent! My son was happy with his pasta that the server brought out early for him. We then received our main meals: my husband's duck and my hogfish. My husband said it was the best duck meal he had ever had. In fact, he said it was the best meal he had had in a long time. We finished it off with ordering the six layer carrot cake. Yummy! Definitely don't miss this restaurant if coming to the keys!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

The food was outstanding. Server said the Hogfish Ponchartrain was the chef's specialty, and I see why...outstanding. My wife had Tripletail with Bluecrab dressing which was also awesome. Our only complaint was the Mosquitos. They really need to install some kind of repellant system or at least citronella candles.
In the meantime, dine inside and enjoy some great food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Birmingham, Michigan
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

We were having trouble finding a good place to eat on islamorada. Looking for good food and atmosphere. We stumbled into chef michaels, it was next to our resort...amazing staff, especially David at the bar. Amazing food. Everything was delicious. Do not miss!!

Visited July 2012