“Another stellar trip!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 116 Activities in Islamorada
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Islamorada, Florida Keys Deep Sea Fishing Charter Service. Offering the best sport fishing in the Florida Keys, Wreck and Reef fishing as well. We have a fully-rigged and ready 32ft. REGULATOR open fisherman boat. Families are always welcome. Customer service is number 1. Call Captain Stanley for details, or visit us online to book your trip.
State College, Pennsylvania
“Another stellar trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Yet again, Captain Skye and Anthony made two great trips: 10/18 and 10/20.
We went off on 10/18 and hit the Dolphin fish (Dorado, Mahi-Mahi) hard. Then we fished the bottom and had a ton of fun with a Crevelle Jack and some snappers. We also all caught large nurse sharks and a host of other fish. Again, great crew and great company. Can't beat this crew!

Visited October 2013

Howell, New Jersey, United States
12 attraction reviews
“Amazing time with captain Skye and Anthony!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

It was our first time on a private charter and I cannot say enough good things about captain Skye and Anthony! It was an amazing experience. We caught tuna and dolphin and fought a bull shark for about 2 hours... We got some great video when we finally pulled the bull shark up and it was alongside of the boat ! Anthony was extremely helpful, quick with getting us rods when we saw a school of fish and he's from jersey like us!!! I would highly recommend this charter! Thank you for an amazing day!!!!! -lacey and John

Houston, Texas, United States
“WOW! Fish On!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We went out and had a good time catching dolphin, tuna, and snapper. Capt Skye and Anthony took good care of us! Would definitely do it again when we go back. Then we had our fish cooked fresh at Robbie's. YUM!! Grilled tuna and Panko crusted Mahi after a long day offshore.

Frederick, Maryland, United States
“Above and beyond!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I had NO clue what to expect when we signed up to do this but my husband really wanted to go fishing. I called several different charters but Skye was the friendliest and seemed to genuinly want our business... We were able to get a split charter with a wonderful couple on their honeymoon. From the start both Skye and Anthony were friendly and personable and seemed really happy to be going fishing with us. Tough job when you probably cater to novice tourists like us. Skye seemed to have some sort of magnetic pull towards the fish and Anthony had us casting out CONSTANTLY... we caught more than we'd ever expected!
Only downside was when I got seasick but I knew going in to it that that was inevitable so totally not their fault...
This is an experience that is NOT TO BE MISSED! Anyone who can smile and laugh while gutting a pile of fish at the endd of a long day has my business for LIFE!

Tampa, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“Time of Our Lives!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I am so glad that I read the reviews before spending good money on something! Everyone on tripadvisor is so right about Captain Skye and first mate Anthony! Captain Skye hooked us up with a split charter, which by the way most places won't... but not being a fisher-lady myself, thought that was important for my husband, so he could hang with other fishermen not to mention, splitting the cost since I would be working on a expensive tan. The water was a little rough for what I was expecting, but no worries, Skye had us covered. I watched some of the other even bigger boats get tossed around like a rag doll but we did nothing like they did. We got out to the "hump" I think they called it and right away got into the Blackfin Tuna. The guys were having a blast! First Mate Anthony tried to get my non-skilled butt to fish for a while and I finally gave in! I am 31 and no joke, it had been 22 years since I had caught a damn fish myself! Once it was on.... I was laughing my butt off and well working really hard! This fish were so strong. But I finally got the fish in the boat.... all smiles and I have to say... my man was pretty proud. We also fished for Amberjack and Mahi but I sat those ones out. Captain Skye was very tentative to make sure us ladies on the boat were okay and not feeling sea sick. First Mate, Anthony checked in regularly to make sure we got to fish all we wanted too! Once back at the dock, it was right to work getting our catch ready for photos and cleaning! The guys were full of information and it was in no way a quick "okay lets go" attitude. Both joked and talked casually as they cleaned our fish. We had such a great experience, we quickly offered up reviews to other tourist on the docks checking out our catch. Captain Skye even offered information up on other Captains that specialize in different fishing than himself, like Fly fishing for Tarpon (the hubby's next trip). Being that we are from Tampa, we are def. going to tell all our friends about Blue Heaven Charters as it is hard to find honest people who deliver on what they promise! Thank you again and again Captain Skye and Anthony, you completely made Brian's vacation.... can't wait to see you next time we are in the keys!!!!!!