“Fantastic captain and crew!! CAPT.BEN” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #65 of 116 Activities in Islamorada
Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Only islamorada fishing charter party boat that offers a full day 9:30 am to 4:30 pm EVERYDAY! Low price including tackle, bait, and license. All you need is food and drink. Departs daily from Bud n' Mary's Fishing Marina!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
“Fantastic captain and crew!! CAPT.BEN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

I've never seen a crew that works as hard as they do.they make chum with sand and oats,chum plenty,make chum balls for everyone.I'am a charter boat capt.from party boats to private charters,we can take 20 people and have a hard time keeping up.They are on the ball working hard all the time.they call it fishing not catching,on this boat I always catch fish.And I drive from Naples every chance I get the snapper bite is incredible!! Reason they rotate is they care and do there best to see everyone catch fish.so don't belive the couple bad reviews.believe me I know there are some people that can't be pleased!Capt.Ben and mates Trent and brad you guys rock and I'll see you soon.Capt.jason

Toronto, Canada
“Capt. Ben & crew makes certain everyone have a good fishing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I have been fishing with Capt. Ben several times over the passed three years . He makes certain everyone catches fish from the expert to the novice. If one spot is not that active he will more to other spots. He and his mates have certainly made my visits very enjoyable and I highly recommend them if you want a good fishing trip

Visited July 2012
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
8 attraction reviews
“Needs work”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

The fishing trip was fun but the operation could use some work. I will give credit to the captain who stopped a angler from using foul language in seconds. But the mates do not pay any attention to anglers fishing on the sides, all their time is spent on the stern. The captain gives no announcements, there is almost no communication with the passengers on what is happening. There are no rod holders, which surprised me because pvc pipe is so cheap. So when the boat is moving from point a to b the rods are just leaned up against the sides and fall over. The office says no smoking is allowed on the boat but the mates say it is ok for passengers to smoke. There is no water on the boat to rinse off you hands. In most party boats I have been on they at least get a bucket of water to use.The bottom line is that it is a fun trip but it is bare bones.

Visited July 2012
islamorada
“great fishing captain and crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

i fish the miss islamorada twice a week from january through july always have a good time.The captain and crew always make sure everyone gets a shot at catching fish.i would tell anyone to try their hand at yellow tail fishing.on this boat.

Visited January 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Great experience--well worth a trip to Islamorada!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

A group of friends & I went to the keys looking for something fun to do in our vacation time. We decided to fish for a day on the Miss Islamorada. We had a BLAST! The captain, Ben, was very charming and made sure that everyone on the boat experienced catching fish in fun & exciting ways. Ive been fishing on several different boats & the Miss Islamorada is my ultimate favorite! The mate, Trent made it a fun day for everyone and really helped people of all ages have a great time. Both the mate and captain were very informative so that not only did we catch enough fish for dinner, but we came back at the end of the day with having a whole new knowledge of fishing! Driving to the keys from Chicago is well worth it in order to go out on the Miss Islamorada!

Visited May 2012