“Great fishing, even on a rough day!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 116 Activities in Islamorada
Type: Tours, Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: The Captain Easy offers offshore and reef fishing charters in the beautiful waters of the florida keys. My name is Captain Bruce Andersen and my experianced mate and I will use our hard work and expertise to show you a great time fishing in Islamorada the sportfishing capital of the world. Whether you are a first time fisherman, or an experianced angler everyone is welcome including families aboard the Captain Easy.
Augusta, Georgia
“Great fishing, even on a rough day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Captain Bruce and the first mate were great on this rougher day at sea. They warned us that it might be somewhat rough on the water, but we insisted on going. Even in the rough seas, Captain Bruce put us on some great fishing. Fish were on almost constantly. It was my girlfriend's first real time fishing and now she wants to go back every year. We will definitely be booking with him again next time we are in the keys.

Visited April 2014

Milton, Vermont
“Fantastic Day of Fishing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Like other people, I did a lot of research before booking this charter for my boyfriend and I. After a day on the water, I would, without hesitation, rank Captain Easy among the best (if not the best!). Captain Bruce and his Mate (Mike) where very professional, and courteous. When we where hot on the fish, Mike was very quick with a variety of lines and bait in the water. We had a great catch and will be eating fish for the next year (at least)! Something we don't get a lot of (but love) being from Vermont! We had a great day, and will definitely be back! Thanks again Captain Bruce, and Mike!

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Great Day Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I would just like to say a big thank you to Captain Bruce and his mate. I did a lot of research before booking this charter and it paid off. Captain Bruce was excellent from start to finish. I went out on March 8th and caught several fish and lost a couple of even bigger ones to sharks eating them on the way up !

Bruce is a really nice friendly guy and the mate kept me fishing all of the time, changing tackle and bait as required. I can highly recommend the Captain Easy and its crew and if I ever get back to Islamorada I will hook up again with these guys.

Visited March 2014
“Great trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Captain Bruce and Mike really made our trip a memorable one. I researched a lot before booking the easy and I sure was happy with my decision. I would highly recommend this boat to anyone that wants to plain out "catch fish"! Watching my wife fight in that 53" wahoo was a memory I will cherish. This was a trip we will remember forever and can't wait to get back down there and back on the easy. Thanks again Bruce

Visited March 2014
Watervliet, Michigan
“Great fishing trip!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I had been told that when I got to Islamorada and wanted to go fishing, to make sure that I looked up Captain Bruce Anderson and his mate because they know how to find the fish. And find the fish they did!!! I had one friend with me that has fished quite a lot and two more that have not fished at all, so I asked Captain Bruce to just take us to where there would be some action catching fish for the newbies. The lines were not in the water for 30 seconds and we started catching King Mackerel. Then we started catching Mullet Snappers, and then Queen Snappers. We were catching the Queen Snappers two at a time and one time 3 at a time. When it was my turn to grab a pole I got lucky enough to land a nice Sailfish. It took 30 minutes to land the Sailfish and the next day my stomach muscles & right shoulder felt it. Bruce's mate worked his butt off for us by keeping the poles ready to go & baited and making sure that every fish made it into the boat. We had a great time and when we were done, Captain Bruce cleaned the fish that we wanted to have Lazy Days Restaurant cook for us. That was an experience in itself because of the many ways they cooked the fish for us. They were delicious. I would highly recommend Captain Easy Fishing Charters to anyone and I can hardly wait until next year when we do this again!!

Visited February 2014