“Recommended by our hotelier” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Cuban, Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Recommended by our hotelier”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I ate here one night at the recommendation of our host hotel.

First of all, it is called "Oceanfront" and technically it is, but it should be called "Marina-front" as all you really see are the boats there in the marina.

The staff was very friendly.

I was a bit disappointed though. I had not eaten Cuban food before and wanted to try the Cuan hamburger, which is a mix of various meats. They were OUT of the Cuban hamburger. I don't understand this. It was not a particularily busy time there. The waitress suggested a regular burger.. Um... no. I could get that anywhere.

I did not like alot of the other Cuban options as it seems pickles and mustard, 2 things I hate, are part of every Cuban meal there. So, I opted for the Cuban pizza. I hated to do it, as I like to try new things, but... the waitress said the crust is a bit sweeter than normal pizza. It was god enough. I did not notice a huge difference from regular pizza.

My husband had a fish sandwich which he enjoyed.

We shared an appetizer of fried yuca, which was good.
We also shared a piece of mango pie. I had never had this before and was expecting something like a peach pie, but it was more of a cream pie, like key lime. It was tasty though.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Honolulu
“Best Cuban Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We've been visiting Key Largo every year for many years and Habanos Oceanfront is by far the best Cuban food in a one hour radius. Our favorite is their palomilla steak, which comes with two sides. We always choose black beans and rice and sweet plantains. Then the two of us split another side order of sweet plantains. Their sweet plantains are sinfully good and their palomilla steak is so flavorful it makes my mouth water just writing this review. This is not fine dining by any means, but the place is clean, the service is fast, it's by the water, it's affordable, and the food is excellent.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Nice find ;)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Was looking for an out of the way place to eat. The group enjoyed another Cuban restaurant what we went to in Miami so we decided to try. The fusion of Cuban, American and Italian was good. Each of us enjoyed our meals. The fish, stake, and pizza was enjoyed by the group. Will bring next group back here on the next trip in October.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minooka, Illinois
“A delicious surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

We ordered carry out pizzas and a couple of other meals from this restaurant - all was delicious! We live in the Chicago area so we couldn't believe the pizza was so good because we are usually disappointed if we order pizza when we travel.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Northeast Ohio
“Authentic cuban fare”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Nothing fancy here, but authentic cuban fare, cuban wrap was quite large and delicious.Great value, decent selections for lunch.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere