“Great Find!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Coffee Shop, Bakeries, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Check out the**NEW** FACEBOOK pageGo to Search Pages and type in Village Gourmet of Islamorada !
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
“Great Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2010

We ate here twice for breakfast during our 1 week stay! Our daughter loves pork roll and it was the only place around that serves it! The omelettes were delicious but we really loved the breakfast burrito with sausage! Fresh salsa made the burrito! There are two resident goldens that live there but are the sweetest dogs! Good coffee too!

Texas
“We kept going back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2010

Amazing food! This place was recommended by our resort's owner and we are so glad we made the 20 min. drive there. My husband accidentally ordered a steak, thinking it was a steak sandwich. The staff offered to change it up free of charge while they were still cooking it... added some provolone and bread and it was the best sandwich we'd ever had! We still talk about it. The turkey sandwich was great as well and reminded me of my favorite restaurant in New Hampshire.

Just a warning to those who aren't into animals... They have the prettiest golden retriever that roams in and out of the restaurant so that may be a deterrence to some folks. She was very sweet though!

“Village is a great place to come for...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2009

Village is a great place to come for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I love the jersey pork roll for breakfast and an iced latte. Sandwiches are always delish as well as pasta salad. And thier pizza is for sure the best intown. Veggie well done my fav. And always a delight to see Bucko!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florida
“You will definitely come back again and again to this hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2009

I've been going to the Village Gourmet now for a few years. I visit Islamorada a few times per year. I actually stumbled across this cute place by accident one day and have returned every trip. The owners are always very nice and welcoming. I usually have a sandwich which comes with the pasta salad of the day-delish! My favorite is the pruccuitto and mozzarella sandwich. I took my dad here and he said it was the best burger he ever had. Their cookies are also great. You can get things to go, which we did once and rented a boat and had a great picnic out on the water, or there are a few tables inside. My favorite place though is outside in the courtyard under the tree with the lights strung around sipping on a glass of wine in the evening. Buco, the very personable and cute golden retriever, always comes by to say hello. They also serve a wonderful breakfast sandwich too.

The Village Gourmet is very reasonably priced with great food in a casual, keys atmosphere.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ft. Lauderdale
“Great Food - Cool Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2009

Took our food to go - but lots to look at while we waited - pretty decor, keys info around, and a HUGE dog! So cute and quiet I didn't even realize he was there until I almost stepped on him! Totally a great keys eatery - very clean, cozy, and friendly - cold brew in the cooler too! The sandwiches were phenominal! Made with Foccacia which is all I needed to hear!:)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere