“Excellent food” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Italian, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Description: Check out the**NEW** FACEBOOK pageGo to Search Pages and type in Village Gourmet of Islamorada !
Moraga, California
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

The food here is fabulous. Don't be put off by the casual, deli look of this great find (thank you Trip Advisor). We were greeted at the door by Bucko, a beautiful, friendly golden retriever. The food was fabulous and service was friendly and attentive. We had a lunch special panini (outstanding), salad, and a pizza. All were delicious and the manager made sure to let us know that anything could be customized. The atmosphere is very casual with a nice seating area outside. There are lots of crazy signs posted on the walls. Fabulous lunch and awesome company from Bucko. We will definitely come here again on our next visit to the Keys!

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
namibia
“So glad I live near this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

Every time I feel hungry for something delicious, I go to the Village Gourmet. Small, friendly, and with a fantastic menu. I love the shrimp tacos, which are not always on the menu but they gladly make them for me. Their pastries are delicious --I think they bake them there every morning. Often I pick up a breakfast burrito with ham, and whenever I'm not concerned about calories, I go for any of their pizzas. Cappuccino is one of my favorite drinks, and happily the Village Gourmet makes excellent cappuccino because we don't have a Starbucks nearby. Ah! The patio is beautiful, full of trees and very cozy, and hopefully Bucko, the owner's dog, is around. He is the most polite and beautiful dog I know.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, GA
“Great Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

After a long day out on the water, we didn't feel like cooking. A local friend recommend this place. We had 2 pizzas delivered and they were delish!! Got the ricotta...add meatballs!!

Visited December 2011
“Once again wonderful Italian dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011 via mobile

My family and I frequently visit Islamorada as we only live an hour north in Miami. Be sure to try the homemade meatballs and spag, veal saltimboca or if your still in the mood for fish bring your catch to the chef it's never a disappointment!! Also the espresso and fresh baked goodies help you wake up while they prepare amazing and I mean amazing lunch for the day out fishing. There's too many good things to list about the "village" as the locals call it! Just stop on in and the friendly staff will make sure your taken care of. It's really a must stop!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Food Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

I order food to go almost every morning and have always been very satisfied withe the food and service. Dave and his staff make great food the is unique to the Islamorada area.

Visited November 2011