“Love this place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I go to the keys about 6 times a year. Every time I visit hog heaven because it is, by far, the most fun. At noon, you have a great view of the Atlantic. At 3am, you have a great experience of people letting lose and having fun. The mechanical pig is hysterical!!!

Visited October 2013

80% Recommend
DETROIT, MI
“Great stop on the way to Key West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We always stop here for lunch when making our way through the keys. This time, we even stopped on the way there and back. The view is beautiful and the food is great! Try the rum punch for a drink...yummy! They also have a private beach area which is small but paradise like that you could go lay down and enjoy your drink. Really...I could just spend the day here!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I actually stopped here to use the restroom last night, as there was a line at the restaurant we'd eaten dinner at, and we saw this place on the way back to the hotel. Who knew we'd end up staying for 4 hours!!! We played darts, drank delicious drinks, and I rode the mechanical hog! I even bought one of their shirts and Koozies! What a fun Friday night in the Keys!

The staff was very friendly, something I didn't expect at a "biker" bar. They were all friendly, approachable and cordial and the service was fast.

Wish we were here longer so we could go again!!!! Definitely recommend!!!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“GREAT PLACE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Great music...Great Drinks.....Great food... A+++++++++
If you want to have a great time go there! bring your boat or drive up me and my friends had lots of fun!

Visited October 2013
Denville, New Jersey
“Nice stop to or from key west!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stopped on our way from key west to Naples and was pleasantly surprised! Place opens at 11am and close at 4Am. I can see it being a great late night bar! We however stopped on at 11am. Enjoyed seasoned peel and eat shrimp, conch chowder (pronounced conk, say it this way otherwise they know your a tourist!!) and Arnold palmers while staring at the water and small beach are that is adjacent. Key lime pie wS tasty too. Best part is save your Scraps! You can feed them to the fish and they go nuts!