“It is just ok” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Miami, Florida
“It is just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

regular place with good prices for drinks. The music is not that good but it is OK. The place close at 4pm so it is a good option at the islan

Visited March 2013

Findlay, Ohio, United States
“Nice view, good drinks in back bar.,”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The drinks and atmosphere at the bar/restaurant in back of the place is very nice, people are friendly. However, they allow dogs back there, which I don't care for.

Visited March 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Road trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Recommended to us by a road side vendor, we were hesitant and wanting seafood. But it was fantastic, staff were the best, setting was perfect, and my fish tacos were spicy and scrumptious. I'd definitely go back there!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Just plain fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stopped in to watch a ball game. Turned out to be a really fun, very reasonable. Worth stopping in for a bite!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Davie, Florida, United States
“What a Great Change!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have been going to Hog Heaven for over 5 years now, I live in Miami and I go to the keys at least twice a year. Initially, I started going because of the good energy and beautiful view, In all honesty the food and service was NOT what made me come back. However, this year (2013) I went in with my boyfriend and my dog Sophie (not expecting much) and WOW! what a difference! I asked the waiter if there was new management and of course it has changed, the manager was absolutely looking to assist us since we stepped in the door. The waiters were always attentive and looking to satisfy us every step of the way, Sophie got a nice cup of cold water and even a piece of Bacon! The food was outstanding, like never before (fried onions and fish fries were delish!) and of course the atmosphere and view always great!

• Visited March 2013