“My Key West Favorites” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Key West

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Florida
“My Key West Favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2007

Guy Harvey Island Grille:

Love it!!! The atmosphere is wonderful! If you love Guy Harvey and what he stands for, you will LOVE this place. It is all wooden and very relaxing. Fish on the walls, a giant fish tank on the back wall. The prices are a little high, especially the mixed drinks. Philly Cheesesteak was high....But the BEST one I've ever had!! Kudos to Guy Harvey for not serving the over fished species of fish. Others should follow in his footsteps. My husband and I are big into fishing/diving, so this was one of our favorite places to be!

Lighthouse Court Hotel:

Very quaint and cute place. We have been going down there at least once a year for the past 6 years. The parking there is weird, but a very cozy place. In all the years we've been going there, this one is our favorite. Very good/nice people here.

Irish Kevins:

LOVE it! JMH is the guy to see do his thing there. He is very fun. Also somewhere across the street, Matt Avery plays. He also ROCKS! We are in our mid and upper 20's, maybe the older folks wouldn't care for these 2 bars...

Butterfly Museum:

Loved it. The husband was so so on it. I love photography, if you do too this place is a MUST!

KW LightHouse:

Loved it too. Worth it very much!!
-Kathy

Okemah, OK
“One of my favorite places”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2007

I loved Key West. It is where I married my husband. I love the island. It is very laid back and welcoming. I never felt like I didn't belong. The island offers many things to do; parasailing, snorkeling, shopping, eating, deep sea fishing, sunset entertainment. There are many hotels on the island so you can find just what you need. We didn't find anyone who was rude. I would recommend Key West to anyone who wants to have fun.

Miami, Fl
“Best Restaurants in Key West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2007

Cafe Sole - went there for dinner it was delicious. I had the hog snapper and it was amazing. I also recommend the seafood risotto.
B O Fishwagon - best conch fritters and very good fries. Cash only.
Sarabeths - went there for breakfast, great service food was very good as well, place is very cute and cozy.
Camilles - went there for breakfast, had many great options. Everything I had was delicious.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Not Impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2007

Went to Key West in Oct 07 for two nights. Booked an house on Passover Lane. It rained all day when arrived so got take away pizza - took over an hour to arrive and was only coming round corner!!!! House needed a damm good clean, we both got bit numerous times but don't know what by. Pool and hot tub at house were nice but would rather of stayed in a hotel!!! Key West wasn't what I expected - Beach tiny and main street just full of bars and old men getting drunk!!! Not quite the hip place that I imagined, some shops on main stretch are tacky, I personally wouldnt visit again as didn't live up to what I imagined it would be like. I didn't think there was that much to do during the day apart from drink!!!!!!!!!

Gatineau, Canada
“It's a great place, Fun, warm and great Atmosphere. Kinda like a mini Cancun...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2007

It"s a great place, Fun, warm and great Atmosphere. Kinda like a mini Cancun...

Been to Key West? Share your experiences!