“Great for playing pool.” 4 of 5 stars

Stick & Stein
2922 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040-4012
305-296-3352
Improve this listing
“Great for playing pool.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Nice place, good for playing pool. Food don't recommend. In general fun place. Could be cleaner all around. Smelly restrooms.!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Great place for football Sunday!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Me and my buddy's just got stationed here about a month ago and with football here we needed a place to watch all our games and drink beer and have some food. Well we found it!! Stick n Stein was great and we found the best wings in Florida!! Our bartender alison was slammed but we never went thristy! She had the best attitude out of all the bartenders and was on her game!! Yes its smokey but its an awesome little dive bar with every game you could think of!! Be back this coming Sunday and probably every Sunday till seasons over and bringing even more people I totally recommend this place and make sure you find Alison cause your experience will be the best and you will always have a ice cold beer in your hand!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Westerville, Ohio
“Not much to look at”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We needed a place to watch the Bengals beat the Browns game and and found this place over in a corner of a shopping center. When we first walked in you could tell they allowed smoking and it looked pretty rough inside but I needed to see the game so we sat down. I walked up to the bar and asked if we had a waitress and she said no and to put our order in there and they would bring it out to us. The burger that I had was very good and the shrimp my friend had was also very good. The beer was average priced but the happy hour was a better price. I would over look everything else and go back just for the food.

Visited September 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Looks Ain't Everything”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Went to Stick & Stein to watch NFL Football. I have to agree with most people here, the atmosphere was probably the worst I'd experienced on the island. It was dark, smokey and nothing close to inviting, but the food was excellent...the beer was cold...the waitress was very attentive and the price was the cheapest eatery I'd found so far, outside of fast food! Not a place I'd highly recommend, but I would go back again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Key West
“Don't do it.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

We call it "Smoke and Choke" for a reason around the island. If you want to inhale a years worth of second-hand smoke in 1 hour, hang out with derelicts, or buy some drugs then by all means...go. I wouldn't even send the rudest tourist here as a joke.

• Visited August 2011