“A+ start to finish!”

Certificate of Excellence 2013
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.

87% Recommend
There are newer reviews for Latitudes
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A+ start to finish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful dinner (at sunset) at Latitudes last week that we won't soon forget. The ferry takes you on a smooth, 5 minute ride across to Sunset Key from the mainland. We love all the action on Duval Street, but spending a few hours on Sunset Key was very quiet and relaxing. Our server, Andrea, was delightful and helpful with menu recommendations. We ordered the Florida lobster and skirt steak - both were delicious! The wine list is notable, and the view is great. We will be back!

Visited March 2013
“Not enough bacon”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I bought a kids mini hamburgers off the kids meal.I asked for bacon on my burgers.The bacon I got was only 1 inch long , I was very disappointed. I had Michael as my waiter.He was very kind.my parents and I had a great Easter dinner

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Beautiful view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I recently celebrated our 6 year anniversary at Latitudes for a late afternoon lunch. I made the reservations on-line and this was the first available seating. A dinner reservation was a week out. I also notated in the the special request box that we were celebrating our anniversary.

The boat ride and crew were accommodating and the view was breathe taking even though it was a windy 60 degree day.
When we entered the restaurant we waited to be seated. The hostess was on the phone arguing with a future guest about not being able to accommodate the guests requests for outdoor seating. I would like to gently suggest that management might think of using her in the kitchen rather than at the front of the house due to her lack of manners, professionalism and appearance.

We were finally seated after a ten minute wait.
I had requested a window table that I had also notated in the special accommodations box when I made our on-line reservation and that request wasn't met.
The staff was obviously having their own difficulties seating other guest.
At this point, my husband and I decided to make the best of our special day and ordered lunch.

I ordered a glass of wine and a tuna seared salad. My husband ordered the conch fritters and turkey avacado sandwich. The conch fritters were flavorful, but the conch wasn't cleaned or prepped properly. My husband kept biting into gristle. The presentation of our lunch was nice. The salad lacked tuna. I am wiling to bet there was only 3 ounces of tuna on that salad. And, they weren't anymore generous with the turkey on the sandwich. The meal was average and our waiter did his best.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I've read some of the negative reviews and its hard to believe they went to the same place we did. Everything was wonderful. I can't imagine a nicer ambience. The waiter was warm, helpful and charming. The food, a delight from start to finish. The drinks are pricey ($15 per mango martini) but, for one night, let it go. The highlight of our trip.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Kiev, Ukraine
“Wedding lunch went great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We went there with our little wedding party right after the ceremony for lunch. The boat ride was fun and the crew was very polite to us despite the fact that we were late and made everybody wait. The service was excellent, the food was amazing and the views and atmosphere are just unbelievably good. The only downside was that our table was out in the sun (we requested outdoor seating) but there weren't any umbrellas or covers above it, so our entire party got sunburnt from sitting in the midday sun for a couple hours. We had to order lots of wine to make people forget that part :) And I must say that the waiters were kind enough to let us know upfront that it would be hot and offered an indoor alternative for our whole party, which we declined.

• Visited March 2013