“Fun Place to eat on Duval Street” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Lewisburg, West Virginia
“Fun Place to eat on Duval Street”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This was a fun place to eat on Duval Street!

We ordered a beer and a Pina Colada. I have had better Pina Coladas elsewhere. We shared an order of nachos. The food and drinks were reasonably priced for Key West and the atmosphere was fun.

(If you are looking for upscale dining, this is not the place for you.)

Good food and okay drinks in a busy section of Duval Street.

Great casual experience.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“Food Fight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We had such a great time at this restaurant. We had a large group and had been drinking all day. We ended up having a little food fight, it was awesome. The waitress wasn't too thrilled about it, but we cleaned up majority of the mess and gave her a nice tip so she was still nice through it all. Good sports! Def will go back here, lol hopefully they wont remember us!

Visited July 2012
Denton
“Good happy hour drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We stopped in for their happy hour drinks . . . I had Maui Mai Tais and friend had pina coladas . . . great people watching site and nice live music, not too loud.

We didn't eat, but made friends with a couple at the next table who had burgers and sweet potato fries and they raved over theirs. Plus, the burgers were huge and they said they could have easily split an order. Next time! This was another place where the prices were the same as at home . . . not expensive at all.

Sandy (in Denton)

Sandy (in Denton)

Visited January 2013
Toronto, Ontario
“Okay food, terrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I selected this place based on the menu - as a gluten-intolerant, eating out is often very challenging, and many of the restaurants in this area didn't offer much in the way of GF options.

Once seated, we ordered (two very overpriced) drinks and began to look at the menu. We were pleasantly surprised to discover an unadvertised "Gluten-Free" menu, so I opted for the Naked Cheeseburger (aka no bun) which came with a choice of two GF sides (which typically cost extra with a burger). My boyfriend ordered Fish Tacos.

After waiting 45 minutes (seriously - I checked the time), he flagged down our waiter, who had not ONCE come back to see if we wanted another drink or let us know what the wait was about. He said two people had "collided" in the kitchen and dropped our dishes, they were remaking and would be out soon. Even if this had happened (which I doubt), he could have come back over and apologized/let us know what the deal was earlier. I should add that they were NOT particularly busy - we got a table right away, and there were many empty tables as well.

About 10 minutes later, we got our food - only he brought my boyfriend the wrong order. Turns out the waiter had mixed up, and put in the fish-of-the-day, rather than the fish tacos. Rather than waiting forever for a replacement, my BF just kept the wrong dish - which was $4 more than what he ordered. We were still charged for the extra amount.

It then took forever to get our waiter to bring the bill, and when he did we were given a 15% "locals" discount because of all the problems... which was not enough, IMO, especially when the extra cost of the wrong dish was MORE than the 15% discount came out to.

My burger was really good - nothing special, though, except for the idea of putting 1000 Island Dressing on it; and the pineapple coleslaw was delicious. My boyfriend didn't like his fish, and regretted not waiting for the correct dish. Overall, we would not be going back and we would not be recommending it to friends.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Yumm! Stop and eat!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Our group of four stopped on our first day in key west, after a flying monkey and walking checking out the sights. Right on the street view we enjoyed. Nice staff and nice prices. I had the hawaiian chix sandwich with pineapple and teryaki sauce with cheese and fries. Sooo good! Everyone loved their food! Stop here!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere