“Awesome time at Rose Lane Villas..” 5 of 5 stars

You added Rose Lane Villas to your Saves list
Rose Lane Villas
522-524 Rose Lane, Key West, FL 33040   |
New York City, New York
“Awesome time at Rose Lane Villas..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We stayed at RLV for 3 days/2 nights during the first weekend of May while passing through Key West on an extended road trip. We booked Villa Grande since there were 6 gents and we required comfortable sleeping arrangements, extra bathroom and enjoy a spacious common area to kick back and enjoy down time. The villa was awesome! The folks at the front office were incredibly hospitable and quickly handled the very few minor nits we had upon check-in. They were also gracious enough to allow us late checkout on the day of our departure.

The location of RLV is truly ideal. Its located right off Duval Street in the center of everything, close to most main attractions, and easy to find once you get your bearings. Bars, restaurants, shopping, etc. all right around the corner or within a few blocks. Off street parking (for 1 vehicle) right outside the villas made it very convenient to unload/load luggage and if you need access to your vehicle here and there. Small pool in the back was quaint although we did not use it too much. It was great to take a quick dip to cool off a few times during the late afternoons.

All in all, RLV really lived up to the hype. I travel very often and do TONS of research on accomodations for my group. There are certain places that enhance your experience in a location that really makes you want to come back (or never leave).. this is one of those places!! I was reluctant to write this review to make sure this place is available next time I head down to KW.. but gotta give credit where its due! Thanks again RLV! We'll be back...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Guantanamo, Cuba
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

The location is perfect plus free parking in the back that leads to all the excitement on Duvall st. Fantastic service & rooms for a great price too, Very comfy bed & couch, the Villas have everything you need, it felt like I was renting the place and living there! I will definitely stay here again in the near future! I love that place! Plus they don't issue you no card key or regular key they have security numbers that you have to punch in to get into your Villa. Overall everything is Excellent! Outstanding! & Perfect!

Room Tip: I don't think there was a fitness center????
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Chiang Mai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

We only stayed for a couple of days so we ate nearby, but if we stayed longer, we would have definitely used the kitchen facilities. The location is very convenient. The sofa is a bit uncomfortable, but I think it may have been something like a futon. The bedroom was kind of small, but the living area was very nice. We definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

My husband and I, along with another couple stayed in Villa Vista for 4 days at the beginning of April. I can say we were all very impressed!!! The location is unsurpassed! The accommodations were really nice and I enjoyed getting some reading done by the pool while sipping on a wonderful beverage from Fat Tuesday when there was (very little) down time! You are literally five steps from Duval but I did not hear it at night! Everything we wanted to do was only a short walk away. Check-in was a breeze, and anyone who I encountered was extremely kind. It was a wonderful first trip to Key West, and when we return I will definitely be staying here! One criticism I do have is the lack of full length mirrors in the bedrooms for us ladies :) Other than that, everything was perfect!

Room Tip: Villa Vista faces the pool which is nice!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

This us becoming an annual getaway! Great service, wonderful staff and fabulous location! We were able to walk everywhere and my daughter loved being so close to the pool. I tend to forget about the trash and food trucks that come through early on Mondays but they run by pretty quick. Thanks for another great year!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Umatilla, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

My daughter lives in Key West and got married at The Old Town Manor in September 2011, which was a phenomenal experience in itself. When I come to Key West to visit my daughter I always stay at The Old Town Manor. This time I had my 7 year old granddaughter with me, and trying to keep The Old Town Manor true to the concept of a Bed & Breakfast, they recommended the Rose Lane Villas. I was familiar with Rose Lane Villas, but had never stayed there. It was perfect! We stayed in the Villa Alta which was on the second floor. It was very spacious and clean with a large porch overlooking the pool. The pool is unique because it is nestled between the Villas and surrounding buildings, making it very private, quiet, and relaxing. To keep people from wandering in off the street to use the pool, they have privacy gates with push button combination locks so you didn't have to keep up with a gate key every time you left the facilities. And of course, the location is perfect. Half a block off Duval St. and within walking distance of all the major sights and attractions. All of this, along with the friendliest staff on the island! I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Ocean City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

This place is the perfect place to stay when you vacation in Key West! Our group of 6 was greeted by the friendliest staff. Sam took our picture for the website and even gave some of us nicknames that stuck the whole trip...right "cheeky"! We stayed in Villa Grande which is half a block to Duval but nice, quiet and private. The pool was great for relaxing. The breakfast in the beautiful courtyard was delicious and relaxing. Everyone at the Villas was very professional and did everything to make our stay perfect!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Rose Lane Villas? Share your experiences!