“Fun, Fun, Fun!” 5 of 5 stars

$86*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: When you sail with Danger Charters, you sail to another world and time; to a place where the wildlife is still "wild" and your interaction with nature is intimate and authentic. You feel as if you've stepped back in time, back to the days when the Florida Keys backcountry was home to traditional, shallow-draft sailing craft, captained by local water men who had grown up sailing and navigating the notorious shallows and challenging narrow channels of the Florida Keys.
Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“Fun, Fun, Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2008

A friend of ours came home from Key West recently and insisted that we do the 1/2 day tour. Luckily I listened and the only regret we have is not doing the full day! Captain Dennis and his crew were wonderful. They take you out to an area that only Danger Charters will go to. This was my husbands first time snorkeling and he loved it! The kayaking is by far the best part. They take you around a mangrove which is fascinating. They keep the beer and wine flowing and the conversation fun! We ran into Captain Dennis the next morning and he stopped in the street to talk to us. With all the tourists he encounters daily, it was nice to know he remembered us.

I agree with previous reviewers and recommend this trip for adults only. You will have so much fun and quite the memorable experience. Remember to tip these guys well! They deserve it!

Cincinnati, OH
9 attraction reviews
“Awesome Sunset Cruise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2008

My wife and I went on the sunset wine cruise last week and had a great time. This isn't a booze cruise nor is it for wine snobs. The wine was good (8 types to choose from, including a French champagne) and it was fine to drink as much as you wanted. The crew went out of their way to make sure everyone had fun. As soon as I would I finish my glass of wine, a crew member would ask what kind I wanted to try next. The ship only holds 24 guests, so the boat was not overflowing with people, although the size of the ship made it difficult to move around, so you took your spot and stayed put. The two hours flew by and the clear night made for a beautiful sunset. The only disappointment was the hors d'oeuvres. There was cheese and veggies as promised, but the only fruit was grapes and there was no crackers or bread. Otherwise, it was well worth the money.

Chicago, Illinois
“Sunset Cruise - Wind & Wine Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2008

Add this to your vacation agenda. We spent 2 hours on the water, sipping wine and chatting with friends for our last night in town. What a lovely way to end our vacation!
Tom @ NYC

Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Highlight of Our Trip to Key West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2008

We just recently returned from a trip to Key West. Fortunately, we were told about Danger Charters from Liz at Key West Bed & Breakfast. She booked an afternoon of sailing, snorkeling and kayaking for my husband, myself and another couple. It was a great trip and well worth the $75 pp. I like the idea of limiting the group to 12 people. Our ship's captain Brian was outstanding....one can tell he truly enjoys his job. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone.

austin, tx
“Wind & Wine was a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2008

Had a blast on the Wind & Wine cruise last night. Wendy, Megan and Hague (I'm sure I'm misspelling names and I apologize for that) really made an effort to make everyone on the boat feel welcome and they definitely kept the wine flowing. I’m sure we drank our share and then some.

Highly recommend on your next trip out to Key West!