“Love this shop!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Beverly Hills, Florida
“Love this shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

My daughter lives in Key West & suggested I check out this shop because it is one that she loves. So my husband & I stopped in and it was well worth it. Filled with so many wonderful items. I purchased a really awesome olive oil body butter. Would like to have a case of it!! The staff was very attentive but did not hover, which is the way I like to shop. All-in-all, I highly recommend Besame Mucho!

Visited May 2011

Northeast Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Favorite store in Key West!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

Love! Love! Loved this store. If you like all things European, high quality and unique items. This is the store for you. Just off of Duval and may be missed if you don't know about it! They will even ship your items home for you. Picked up lots of Christmas gifts here!

Visited October 2011
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Great store.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

This is a first class store, with unique item, that you don't find in most stores. It is an upscale clothing, and personal items store. The staff is very friendly, and helpful. It is one of the better stores in Key West.

Visited August 2011
Temple Terrace, Florida
13 attraction reviews
“Besame Mucho is a delight for your senses”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

Besame Mucho is one of the most beautiful stores I have ever visited, anywhere in the world.
I visit Key West several times each year and I always try to find time alone for Besame Mucho so that I can take my time and look at every thing. The staff is always helpful but unobtrusive (they seemed to appreciate my need to admire each and every item).

In response to the comment about the neighborhood:
*I am an older female and I walk the neighborhood alone
*Crime is very low in Key West (where do you go after you commit a crime?)
*Remember you are walking the streets of their neighborhood, be polite and don't act like a tacky tourist (stay out of yards, don't pick their flowers, ask before you take photos etc)
*use good sense and don't go off down dark, deserted streets alone at night

Visited November 2010
Bowling Green OH
“One of my favorite stores in the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2010

If you visit Key West and you don't seek out this store you'll be missing something not found elsewhere. Meredith is a genius at store display, and you'll find beautiful gift items, linens, candles. books, jewelry, purses, all chosen with an eye to offering you a wonderful selection. I love this store and have not found anything else like it. I've always found the staff helpful, attentive, and yet offering you a chance to browse without being bothered.