“Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 367 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Edwardsburg, Michigan
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

My wife and I ate there this past week. It was nice to get out of the rain and still watch all the activity out on Duval Street. Our waitress, Allison, was fantastic and the food was good as well. We enjoyed the experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

united kingdom
“Give it a miss”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Tasteless food ,fast service ,like eating in a downtown caf! Grubby tables,can,t understand reviews ,obviously have poor standards..

Visited February 2014
Warrensburg
“Great lunch spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

We had a great lunch at Caroline's and really enjoyed sitting at table right on Duval Street. The food and service were both great! We will definitely return here on our next trip to Key West.

Visited February 2014
Islamorada, Florida
“superb!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have celiac disease and our waitress, Maureen, and her supervisor went above and beyond to accommodate me. The supervisor made a phone call to make sure the sauce with my meal was gluten free. My meal was excellent. It is not often I can eat in Key West without getting gluten somewhere. I was also informed they will be coming out with a gluten free menu. Can't wait to go back!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Key West, Florida
“Great reasonable priced food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

My husband lives in KW and I live in MIami. I am down in Key West about 5 months out of the year. Needless to say, I have been to many restaurants in KW. Caroline’s Cafe is one we go to Bi-Monthly. The food is very reasonable priced and it’s right on Duval. The taste and the quality of the food is great. The atmosphere is lovely and the service is good. If you like salads with layers of flavor and taste, you must order the Bitter Sweet Salad! The French Fries are amazing also!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere