“Tasty and trendy!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Boston, Massachusetts
“Tasty and trendy!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Loved Cupcake Sushi!!!! Must do in key west!!!!Head to mallory Square and try it out priced just right .

Visited April 2014

Key West, Florida
“Absolutely decadent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I submitted a special order the day before a birthday party. Our first impression on sight was complete awe. Talk about eye candy!!! Once you taste these delicious little morsels of artwork your mouth will be watering for more! Bravo Lori!

• Visited April 2014
Lori S, Owner at Cupcake Sushi, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you very much for the wonderful compliment.
cleveland,oh
“Just Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

If you happen to see the Cupcake Sushi girls you must stop and try. We happened to be over at 2cents one night and the girls came in with samples. Wow, the dessert sushi is soooo good and it's the perfect size. We bought some later when we saw their stand on the street for the other people in our party to try, it was simply delicious. If your at Mallory Square and see the cart, make sure to try, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
Just like YOU!

Lori @ cupcake sushi
Tavernier, Florida
“Cupcake Sushi Stalker”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I heard of Cupcake Sushi from Facebook and have dreamt of having it. When I recently took my son to Mallory Square for his birthday, I made my husband and my son and his friend wait until she was open so I could buy some of this heaven in your mouth! We stalked her until she got totally set up and then I went in for the kill! I killed a box of Cupcake Sushi! She showed us how she made it and I must say, her idea is GENIUS! I wish them the best of luck as I know their invention will go far...it was soooo tasty and I am glad I was a Cupcake Sushi stalker for the day!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lori S, Owner at Cupcake Sushi, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
The best kind of stalker! Thank you.

Lori@ Cupcake sushi
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Cupcake Sushi is absolutely delicious! The owners are heaven sent to answer all of my sweet tooth desires! Great flavors and it really does look like sushi! :)

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lori S, Owner at Cupcake Sushi, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you, we appreciate the time taken to review. Hope to see you again soon!

Lori @ Cupcake sushi