“Loved this little theatre!!!” 5 of 5 stars

305-296-9911
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Hosts live productions, including plays, cabaret and musicals.
Oslo, Norway
6 attraction reviews
“Loved this little theatre!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place...!! What a gem, super-charming with an outstanding cast, performing; "Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?." (3-13.July '13) I am SO happy I went, I thought the price of the ticket was very good, in fact I found it very, very reasonable, for $38 per ticket. Front seats. All seats have excellent view! The theatre probably holds 80 seats, max. I think we were about 50 people in the audience the night I went. They have a charming little bar outside, where you can buy wine, beer, soft drinks, and you may bring the drink with you inside the theatre. The bar is also open during the intermission - which was about 15 mins the night I went.
Originally built as a carriage house in 1829, it has been in use as a playhouse for nearly a hundred yrs.
I cannot recommend this little theatre enough.
You will find a Broadway-caliber theatre at The Red Barn Theatre! It is a must if you enjoy theatre and drama!

Visited July 2013

Key West, Florida
“A lovely venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My friends and I went here to see Oklahoma Smith (a locally written play) for my birthday. It was a great evening! Friendly staff, a really nice patio for a drink before the show, and a fun time at the theater. I would love to go back!

6 attraction reviews

Cleveland, Ohio, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Funny Play”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We went Saturday night to this cute theater right off Duval Street in Key West. The play was funny and drinks are served outside in the courtyard before the show and during admission. What a great spot to do something a little different than the normal Key West attractions.

san,marcos tx
“ok. smith”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Hats off to red barn for bringing Oklahoma Smith to the stage,great show at a cool little play house.Script was funny and and actors were great. People often forget that there is a a lot more to key west than duval street bars.I was happy to learn that large percentage of the crowd were locals enjoying one of several plays that show at the 3 play houses.Not a show for children so leave the little monsters at home,and have a laugh.........