“Scooter rental” 5 of 5 stars

Palm Harbor, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Scooter rental”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My husband and I rented scooters for the day we spent in key west on our honeymoon. This place was one of the best prices we found. We definitely enjoyed having these to ride around on that day. It got us to all the things we wanted to while having a great time riding through the streets of key west.

Visited April 2014

Middletown, DE
10 attraction reviews
“Recommended for scooters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We rented two scooters from Pirate Rentals. We used the van service to get to and from the rental site. Everyone we dealt with was pleasant and helpful. They were very patient with instructing me (first time rider) on how to operate the scooter and suggested a nearby location where I could practice. While these weren't the newest scooters in town they ran perfectly. I was a little nervous about renting scooters after reading complaints about being wrongly charged for damages but we had no problems at all. Highly recommend this company. Scooters are a great way to get around Key West.

Visited March 2014
Fayetteville
9 attraction reviews
“AVOID THESE GUYS”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

DO NOT RENT FROM THESE GUYS... The reviews below confirm my review.. They charge you, plus put a hold on extra money that takes over a week to get rid of. They refuse to assist with the hold, and the stuff the rent is JUNK... GO ELSE WHERE!!!

Visited April 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
5 attraction reviews
“Fun, reasonable way to see Key West!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

My son and I rented scooters from Pirate Rentals and couldn't have been happier. I was a little shy as I had never ridden a scooter before. However the former police officer that waited on us couldn't have been more assuring and gentle with the mini training session on scooter operation! The price was very, very reasonable! So enjoyable...there are other renters out there...with terrible reviews! These guys are the best and they can pick you up at your location as well!

Visited February 2014
Cape Coral, Florida, USA
13 attraction reviews
“Most accommodating ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Renting annually for the fifth year from this business. The same guys year after year are still there. They have electric cars , scooters and more and are always thoughtful. Always on time with hotel pickup. Even understanding if you are a little late bringing it back if you've had it over 24 hrs. Not that I encourage lateness...
The pick up van is clean, the guys are polite, and convenience if parking your rental for free right across from the green parrot anytime during your stay makes them the best rental in Key West.