Absolutely ideal location - views out over the marina, perfectly placed for the sunset, and a minute from Duval St. We had a 2 bedroom suite which had 2 full size identical bedrooms and 2 enormous bathrooms with jacuzzi baths and walk in showers, plus a living room and 3 balconies (all with sunset view) between us. Who needs Mallory Square! Only issue was the air con units are noisy, I gave up and turned it off and used the fan instead, which was fine. We didn't know we were staying during Fantasy Fest, which is quite the eye opener, be aware if travelling with children of when this is! Pool area is ok, nothing outstanding but clean and has a separate jacuzzi. If a cruise ship blocks the view, remember they usually leave before or during sunset and arent there every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural beauty and local charm make the Westin Key West Resort & Marina a remarkable destination. Located on the waterfront in the heart of Old Town, this resort is positioned on the sunset side of the island within walking distance of famous Duval Street. It is also one of the country's largest private ports which welcomes cruise ships from around the world. As the only full-service resort in Key West to hold the AAA Four-Diamond rating since 1999, The Westin Key West Resort and Marina boasts a reputation of unmatched hospitality and offers an ideal setting for any occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin