We stayed at the Westin for 4 nights recently and found it to be centrally located (easy walking distance to everywhere), with a nice pool area and good restaurant. We had an ocean view that overlooked the bar and pool; no noises from the courtyard or the hallway. The room was nicely appointed and clean, but the ceiling of the room looked like it was beginning to peel. The room's air conditioner was loud and made quite a bit of noise when it cycled on. Absolutely loved the Westin robes.
Other reviews have spoken about the cruise ships docking and one did show up early Monday morning, but we were on the side of the hotel where the ship did not block our view and the staff told us that the ship departed by mid-afternoon.
I will stay at the Westin on my next trip to Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural beauty and local charm make the Westin Key West Resort & Marina a remarkable destination. Located on the waterfront in the heart of Old Town, this resort is positioned on the sunset side of the island within walking distance of famous Duval Street. It is also one of the country's largest private ports which welcomes cruise ships from around the world. As the only full-service resort in Key West to hold the AAA Four-Diamond rating since 1999, The Westin Key West Resort and Marina boasts a reputation of unmatched hospitality and offers an ideal setting for any occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin