We stayed at the Westin for 4 nights recently and found it to be centrally located (easy walking distance to everywhere), with a nice pool area and good restaurant. We had an ocean view that overlooked the bar and pool; no noises from the courtyard or the hallway. The room was nicely appointed and clean, but the ceiling of the room looked like it was beginning to peel. The room's air conditioner was loud and made quite a bit of noise when it cycled on. Absolutely loved the Westin robes.
Other reviews have spoken about the cruise ships docking and one did show up early Monday morning, but we were on the side of the hotel where the ship did not block our view and the staff told us that the ship departed by mid-afternoon.
I will stay at the Westin on my next trip to Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina is located in Old Town Key West right on the waterfront with one of the country’s largest private ports which welcomes cruise ships from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin